Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Wise Care 365 giveaway

arwen

Let me out of this dream...
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC's performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!

Regular price of this software product is $29.95. In this giveaway you can get it for free!

Visit giveaway page form more information: Wise Care 365 giveaway

Advertisement

Kalju

Download.hr is simply the best
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC's performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!

Regular price of this software product is $29.95. In this giveaway you can get it for free!

Visit giveaway page form more information: Wise Care 365 giveaway
Sorry, but cannot understand, is this joke or what? Maybe You explain, what links you have added here.

(For me this program is not required, but perhaps some of the other are wondered to get it).

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kalju, link will be available from midnight (56 minutes from now). We have upgraded our forum few days ago so our automation schaduling of giveaway threads doesn't work well. I will fix it

Kalju

Download.hr is simply the best
Life is so wonderful, but this link is profoundly secret and absolutely safe ..., it doesn't work.
Don't work, if to share, don't work if You only wait to get the link visible. Any way don't work.

JustaGuy

New user
Hi there
1st my thanks for this great giveaway...Wise Care 365 always seem to get great reviews.
2nd do you know how long the license is valid for? 6 months... 1 year...etc.

Last edited:

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, it is time unlimited but version limited (you can't upgrade it to newer version in feature)

Petrovic

Made my first messages
Wise Care 365 - a set of necessary tools to optimize the registry, hard drive and other system components of your PC. Simple and effective optimizer - the perfect solution for improving computer performance and system information
Thanks for the giveaway :)

rayzo

Made my first messages
Thanks, it is a good software but I download in the past the promotion for Kerish Doctor and for this momento works fine for me

CNT

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
WiseCare is a safe, good utility. I just dislike the startup monitor though.