Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway WinExt Pro giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
WinExt Pro description:
Find duplicate files and larger resources, see more information of recently accessed resources, monitor Windows activity, make batch operation on multiple resources and synchronize resources by using it.

Regular price of this software product is USD 19.99. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on August 21, 2017.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: WinExt Pro giveaway

Advertisement

Brent

Learning to use PC
Followed directions to activate license, but it comes up with a dialog box saying "Your license key cannot be used to upgrade product version, do you want to purchase a new license now?"

I noticed the giveaway version is 2.1 but the version in the .zip folder I downloaded from download.hr is version 3.0. Could this be the problem? Please let me know!

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
I have checked it and it works. After you install the product don't upgrade it to v3. The key is for v2.1

Reussite Oisillon

Learning to use PC
I know that and I didn't upgrade, so I still have version 2.1 visible in the title bar and in the "About" option. But when I enter and confirm the key, I receive a message telling "Please input the correct license key.".

Reussite Oisillon

Learning to use PC
koiazliwe,
I didn't try version 3.0, but I installed and uninstalled another giveaway of version 4.0 with 1 year license.

Last edited: