Windows 7 vs Windows 10??

pcdroid13

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0.3770.100
I am formatting my computer, I am struggling to decide on which windows to install.
Windows 10 does not ask user whether to install upadates or not.

Let me know your views on which to choose version of window.

Thanks

peryt

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Get you free Windows 7 product key below. You'll find genuine and updated Windows 7 key here along with everything you need to know about using these keys to trigger your working system.

peryt

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0.3770.100
You can also learn how to activate Windows 7 without sequential key and where to find it on your system. We will also show you other ways.

Sunyan

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 72.0.3750.0
You can also learn how to activate Windows 7 without sequential key and where to find it on your system. We will also show you other ways.
I used to get a tutorial about how to activate Windows 7.but i didn't succeed.

IamSJ

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 78.0.3904.108
For the old computers, the computers purchased 10 years ago are basically installed with Win7. For Win10, the requirements for hardware are relatively high. Win10 needs more memory. If your computer memory is 2G, don't install win10 system.
For the computers purchased from 2017 to now, many new hardware such as CPU and motherboard give up supporting win7 system, even if there is relevant driver supporting win7, it may not achieve the best effect, and the new hardware and software are developed around win10 system, so the newly purchased computers are not recommended to install win7 system.