Advertisement

which is the best photo editing software?

GAMER002

Basic PC user
ok i have heard alot about photoshop but it seems soo comblicated is there any good easy to use program to edit your photo with good effect and make it look really beautiful to upload on facebook...etc and is there any software to change our photo into the cute characters in cartoons anime characters?

Advertisement

Bjourne

Advanced PC user
Reactions: Dzi

Joanna

Advanced PC user
To editing my photos I use Zoner Photo Studio 16 Pro, and XnView MP, especially to resize them. I think that both of these softwares are good. :)

Xavier Torres

Software guru
I use Photoscape, Photo Pos Pro and Zoner Photo Studio 16 Pro. I think they are very good programs and recommend them.

Dodie

Advanced PC user
Photoshop software is so complex than i can't know how to use. I just need one simple photo collage maker, like amoyshare photo collage maker .Easy to use and make unique pictures.

softbuff

Basic PC user
Gimp and Krita both are opensource and wonderful they offer same features and options that photoshop has only thing is it might be bit boring to learn and get used to at the beginning once done then you are good to go

Raju

Basic PC user
It all depends on your task. Photoshop is good but not necessary for beginners. You could try GIMP. However best software is the one that has just the feature that drives your work home!

BusterTomich

Basic PC user
I will choose the AmoLink greeting card maker. It's new style of card maker, adopting html5 technology. You can design many amazing animated greeting cards. Have a try.