Advertisement

which is the best antivirus in Windows 10?

Advertisement

penthe

PC user
Just use Windows 10 own antivirus named Windows Defender, it works fine no other antivirus program needed.

penthe

PC user
That´s personal, I used before MSE and now his followup Windows Defender under Windows 10 and since i use this software i never had any single problem anymore. Why should Microsoft his own software be less save then other software? Not and that´s why i use it.

Joanna

Advanced PC user
On my PC with Windows 10 I installed beta version of Emsisoft AntiMalware and I think this antivirus working well.

tonino98

Advanced PC user
All BS. Use the own windows 10 antivirus WD.
If you want more, use Emsisoft AM or Norton Security, which are the best in security and better than the others, more lighter on your system and more agressiv in detection and protection (2 antivirus engine and behavior protection for EAM / sonnar protection for Norton). All the others have too many problems with W10, Kis (which i like) is not on the top and Bidefender have really high data usage on your system and is very problematic.
All the rest is normal

Last edited:

tonino98

Advanced PC user
Is called All in one security
Yes, Comodo is free (which is a big +), but u have to configure it, MOST IMPORTANT u have to know how to configure it, if not, at your own risk.
Windows Defender is free too.
At the other side Comodo have a proactive defense, this means that isn't like the other all in one security suite, that u install and forget it. I'm talking about whitelist and blacklist (come supra). If u configure Hips, u have to choise all the time what allow and what not.
Talking about detection rate, is not the maximum.
For more information take a look to the threads about it in other forums.
Peace!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Security 2
Security 4
Security 44
Security 26
Security 49