Where are you from?

Brad_pitt

Learning to use PC
People's Republic of China,and a host of our Chinese are dying because of the polluted environment,poisoned food and some other inferior goods including houses,household appliances and so forth.

Kalju

Software guru
Hello everyone. I'm new here too. I was born and live also now in Estonia, if anyone knows something about this small country. I'm physicist, now 54 years old and previously wrote about a couple of thousand stories on nsane and Raymond forums.
I use Windows 8.1 Pro x64, and in addition to computer issues, I can say some word in the website, blogs and forums issues.
Only please forgive me my poor english.

Hello everyone. I'm new here too. I was born and live also now in Estonia, if anyone knows something about this small country. I'm physicist, now 54 years old and previously wrote about a couple of thousand stories on nsane and Raymond forums.
I use Windows 8.1 Pro x64, and in addition to computer issues, I can say some word in the website, blogs and forums issues.
Only please forgive me my poor english.
I was in Tallin I have a picture of it, maybe I was still in that city,beautiful woman