What you prefer: Avast or Avira?

Fan

New user
I want to ask you: what anti-virus you prefer: Avast or Avira?

I on my computer prefer Avira but I had to be careful to don't install unnecessary Internet Browser extension's. On my Mom's laptop I installed Avast because is better for computer newbie and it can check you have a current software (I think better than module is Secunia). But Avast also install unnecessary extensions. :(
I think Avast is better than Avira, it has VPN that can bypass blocked websites.

sedative

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Avira ofc. That is the best for me, tried avast to, but its a bit to high usage for old machines.

yash

Made my first messages
Avira 2017 is good at any time. The paid one is even more good. Avast is too resource consuming and has proven for me to not detect a few malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

belinda

Made my first messages
Avira 2017 is quite remarkable i must say. I tried Avast but for some reason, it could not detect all sorts of spams, i mean it could detect alot of them..but just not all, which was a minus from my end, so i guess Avira wins it here.

Kalju

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 10 Chrome 84.0.4147.89
Avast for sure. More comfortable design as for me.
Avira. Avira is better and uses less system resources.
I don't use unnecessary and malicious junk, and if I want to see good design, I go to an art exhibition, but I never use Avast or Avira, because some of them look good.... or uses less resource. They are both useless junk.
If you want to take a woman, ie want get married, look at the beauty, among other qualities. And remember - the uglier, the better she stays at home.