Advertisement

What is your favorite system optimization software?

Teresa green

Basic PC user
I use the following and because I can set up a schedule they run automaticly every month:

Wise reg cleaner - free
Smart defrag 2 - free
Avg - free
Malware bytes - free but no schedule option with free version

Hope this helps

kakado

Basic PC user
i think every program has his point of power i have been used a lot of programs:
Malwarebytes, Defraggler,Wise Care 365, CCleaner,AVG utilities, Glary Utilities, Toolwiz Care, pc-decrapifier, PC Brother System Care,tune up utilities, JetClean, JetBoost, Bitdefender, OO smart defrag, Advanced System Care .
but the best is tune up utilities

softbuff

Basic PC user
ccleaner is more than good and there is also a professional edition giveaway posted yesterday so look for one.

my choice is ccleaner + wisecare 365 you can get the wise care 365 in giveaway for free or pay and get lifetime license for lowest price they also have knowledge base which is very useful and interactive for even the basic users

also give microsoft fixit portable a try since they dont enter registry and also they are offered by microsoft for free for genuine windows users that does only what is needed

also they do things that other things miss out best of all it is free and offered by microsoft that is safe since they know their product much better and also many opitons under the troubleshooting menu

Joanna

Advanced PC user
My favorite software to optimizing my PC are Ccleaner, one click optimizer in Ashampoo Win Optimizer 12, and Eusing Free Registry Cleaner- I using it rarely.