Advertisement

What is your favorite Internet search engine?

AsifJokhio

Basic PC user
Hello Everyone, Can You Help me Please? I want to Increase my Website Traffic, but I have visited the different website, forums and I submit a Question How to Increase Traffic on my Website, Everyone Answer me build a backlink and I have followed these methods. So, Can You Suggest me About it How I Can Increase my Website traffic please visit my website and give suggestion.

David Hagan

Advanced PC user
Google is great but it depends. will send you to a lot of malware sites unless you have a good security system. Depends on your search. Startpage is one of my favorites unless I use a outside the English country VPN server. Still good but sometimes hard to figure out. Duck Duck Go is also superb. Yahoo is no good. The last and final choice is Bing for safe searches of minor programs or information.

mariopepper

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0.3729.169
Mine is google but there are some details I want to notice and firtst of them - I heard that goodgle used to track user's seach history and I don't like it at all so I even started using Veepn to avoid being tracked by google.. I am not sure if it's true or not but anyway it's much more better to be prevented from such problems you know..