What is the best free video editor?

• Thread starter Samuel James Elliott
  • Start date

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows Movie Maker is good for basic video editing. It is a part of Windows 8 (and maybe 7)

DragZy

Basic PC user
VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC Free Video Editor looks and feels just like a professional video editor. In fact, if feels almost identical to Final Cut Pro in a lot of ways. If you want to experience that style of in-depth video editing, this program is an epic way to do it for free. Be warned, though, that there's a steep learning curve unless you already have some experience.

VideoPad Video Editor is best one video editor software and you can download very easily

Last edited by a moderator:

softbuff

Basic PC user
vsdc by far the only free video editor for windows that gets better with each and every version only con is opencandy bundled but if you have good antivirus with real time support then they catch it the moment it pops up.

After Some research i tested many software and my conclusion is that demo of Sony movie studio platinum is the best for short or little repairs and fixes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xore

Basic PC user
The most professional and free is Da Vinci Resolve, it is usually used for the color correction of movies, but it require to much resourche

Michele Cássia

Learning to use PC
I Don't speack english very well, Because, I'm live in Brazil. Them, my language is Portuguese, Okay ! Sorry rsrsrs...
Bom Dia :) Sobre a questão, eu conheço MUITOS editores de vídeo (sem dúvida, esse segmento irá se expandir ainda mais, graças ao crescimento e popularidade das Redes Sociais...grande incentivo aos desenvolvedores de Software !). E dentre tantos Editores que conheço, com certeza, PowerDirector é um Grande Destaque, por ser tão completo em recursos, bonito e intuitivo !
E claro, que eu gostaria Muito de participar do Concurso para concorrer á uma das Chaves de Ativação Gratuita do PowerDirector 15 ! Por favor : Como faço para concorrer ? Não encontrei onde postar Mensagem nesse Fórum. Só em postar esse comentário já estou concorrendo ? Desde o início do Concurso eu queria participar. Obrigada pela Atenção !