Advertisement

What are you doing right now?

Anna White

PC user
Recently I bought my first telescope and I decided to learn more about our solar system. I found 3D simulation of our solar system and a lot of interesting articles. On November 14 we might be able to witness the biggest and brightest moon ever in nearly 70 years. It is not only the closest full moon of 2016, but also the closest full moon to date in the 21st century and I don't want to miss this event.

Last edited:

Klarissa

Basic PC user
I'm thinking about the Christmas time and gifts. I want to give the Christmas gifts to my mom and my friends, but my budget is kinda limited this year. My mom wants a multicooker. But it's almost all my budget and if I give all to the mom's gift, I can't buy anything for my friends. That's really annoying. So I'm thinking about it now...

Last edited:

David Hagan

Advanced PC user
Just got through eating a Culvers's Butter Burger. I have been so week from my iron being so low. I actually watched the first season of Orphaned Black with my wife this weekend. Not sure if I thought it was good or just my iron was low. :unsure:
I have a couple of "Training Day" on my DVR that I need to watch and have not go to yet. Sorry to hear about Bill Paxton passing in a surgery. I read one article that he was a little scared but then came back and was anxious to get started on the next project. I guess they have the whole first season taped and it is going to be hard to find someone else to take his place being he has the role tapped to him. Anyone who of any great shows that are on Amazon Prime or some other streaming service?