Giveaway VPNSEED4.ME 1 YEAR

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0.3440.84
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.

Surf the web anonymously, mask your location, making the geo-IP address different from the real one, so no one can trace you. Seed4.Me VPNfor Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad also unblocks sites that are normally restricted in the area of your current location.

Features:
– Works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
– 20+ VPN locations
– Unlimited traffic
– 1 account for all devices

If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.
1,download:https://seed4.me/?ref=downloadhr
2,Use code "downloadhr" for registration:https://seed4.me/users/register
3,New users will get 1 year of free VPN
Thanks to VPN SEED4.ME
To cooperation

Murok

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0.3440.106
Be warned! Seed4.me VPN is not truly anonymous.

Issue 1. Their data retention policy:

“We collect minimal amount of information. only required for network maintenance: username, IP address, VPN session time stamp.
We do not collect any information or analyze user activity during VPN session itself. We clean logs once a week if there were no technical issues in the network - which requires analysis.So during 2 weeks logs are gone.”

So they maintain some identifiable logs for up to 2 weeks(if you can even trust this claim). For those 2 weeks, you're identifiable by the service.

Issue 2: They are based in Oregon, Washington.

USA laws are not favorable to Online privacy. FBI comes calling with a court/Judge authorized warrant and Seed4.me will have no choice but to hand over all your details that they claim to hold for 2 weeks to the feds.

Be warned! Seed4.me VPN is not truly anonymous.

Issue 1. Their data retention policy:

“We collect minimal amount of information. only required for network maintenance: username, IP address, VPN session time stamp.
We do not collect any information or analyze user activity during VPN session itself. We clean logs once a week if there were no technical issues in the network - which requires analysis.So during 2 weeks logs are gone.”

So they maintain some identifiable logs for up to 2 weeks(if you can even trust this claim). For those 2 weeks, you're identifiable by the service.

Issue 2: They are based in Oregon, Washington.

USA laws are not favorable to Online privacy. FBI comes calling with a court/Judge authorized warrant and Seed4.me will have no choice but to hand over all your details that they claim to hold for 2 weeks to the feds.
What do you mean by VPN?
Do you have a particular reason? Please talk more clearly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Giveaways 3