Giveaway contest VPN SEED4.ME.7 lifetime subscriptions

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0.3396.87
**********************(n)(n)thank VPN SEED4.ME.7 lifetime subscriptions(n)(n)************************
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.
1529728809793.png
1529728816703.png

Surf the web anonymously, mask your location, making the geo-IP address different from the real one, so no one can trace you. Seed4.Me VPN for Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad also unblocks sites that are normally restricted in the area of your current location.

Features:
– Works on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
– 20+ VPN locations
– Unlimited traffic
– 1 account for all devices
new-box-20+.png
Main-AlwaysOn.jpg

Features
■ Encrypted Wi-Fi connection
Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.

■ Private, anonymous browsing
Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.
1529730903621.png

■ Choose country
If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.

■ Automatic VPN reconnect
Do not worry about leaking your data. VPN can be turned on in automatic mode to establish a VPN connection right before any data is sent to the Internet.
What if I want to use VPN on desktop?
Download our VPN App for Windows and get 7 days free access.
Download
(y)(y)TO participate please follow these 2 simple giweaway RULES(y)(y)

1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.

(n)(n)in the end SEED4.ME lifetime ultimate 7 accounts (n)(n) (n)(n)5devices(n)(n)
:coffee:The Seven winners will be announced the next ten days:coffee:

(y)(y)Good luck(y)(y)

huseyinterzi

Learning to use PC
Nice campaign. I want a free lifetime license. Do not miss the opportunity to use a legal license. A vpn that does the job well. VPNs use requirement in Turkey. Most sites are forbidden. Seed Vpn will help me. It will be very useful. Thank you for sharing this campaign. I love you guys.

koiazliwe

Advanced PC user
I have been using the program for a long time and I know it was pretty good and it did the job I installed it. I'm very happy to stay and I would be happy if I get a license for it.

dvb3000

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0.3359.130
Hello
Just started use Seed4.me. Simple, very good speed. Especially want notice very fast and professional support.
A Great Thought Comes From A Great Culture. Seed4.Me is a great thought & a great idea. Thank you so much Seed4.Me team - You are awesome!! A great VPN Service which provides unlimited Security, Trust & Service !! what else a human need in today's blind world.
Now the question is - why not to use Seed4.Me VPN !!

Hello
Thanks to the programmer, able, always, success and win.
It is incredibly wonderful, thank you, I am also proud that this is your nation's victory.
Your developers did an extraordinary job. I really am happy with all the kids.
Anyway, it's fast and flawless.Seed4.Me
My excellent support with the response time was very fast.
I wish our developers to maintain their servers and users like us. 100% Downloder

Thanks a lot for the giveaway @ahmadkhaje
Seed4Me VPN is a good VPN useful for eliminating all the geo-restriction from all the websites, safe and annonymous browsing and choosing the fastest servers for optimal downloading speeds. Count me in to the draw. Best regards.

thanks for this great giveaway
I like this VPN service because its fast, secure, simple and can bypass any restriction and censorship like a charm.
having a lifetime account of this VPN is a dream which comes true :love:

Steven.Geo

Advanced PC user
I have used this VPN service and it is great when surfing in unsecured public wifi hotspots as it provides secured access.
It is fast and easy to use and with quite a good selection of locations that is available to the subscriber.
Thank you for this giveaway.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. The program helps me to surf the web anonymously, mask your location, making the geo-IP address different from the real one. No one can trace and i can easily unblock many site that are normally restricted in the area of your current location.. Seed4.Me VPN supports all platforms including Windows, Mac OS, Android, iPhone and iPad. It has many locations with good encryption, automatic reconnect and unlimited traffic

oscar88

Basic PC user
I like recent development steps, new desktop clients for Windows and Mac with kill switch, and added new server locations. I really hope to win a lifetime licence!

Thanks for the giveaway. Seed4.ME VPN is a top class VPN software which has many server locations, good user management portal and best of all it offers very good speed.

webcat62

Learning to use PC
I have used seed4me vpn before, its not bad. But there are much better if you are willing to dish out $12 per month, I personally prefer NORD, but also used Cyberghost, and Express VPN. but if you want something cheap, then Seed4me VPN is a good choice.

Alex42

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0.3396.87
Thanks for giveaway

Since the infrastructure of the VPN network is organized in a high-performance cluster, the user automatically connects to the best free server in the selected country. This ensures high throughput even under loads. Seed4.Me VPN and Proxy do not set limits on the amount of data transferred. All connections are encrypted. Thanks to the innovative approach and cloud structure of the network, members of the Seed4.Me club get secure access to any locations using one account.

Thanks Ahmad for organising this exciting giveaway.

I need seed4me VPN because two reasons: I don't want to be tracked by my ISP and I want to access the web with no geographic restrictions. I like seed4me Data Encryption : with a maximum of 2048-bit encryption, it's the best option for providing my security.

Good luck to everyone.

"With the rise of censorship and privacy violations, the Internet is no longer a safe and a trustworthy place to be in with our true identity; as it violates a universal and an undeniable Right- Privacy. Only VPNs like Seed4.Me can help us have a Privacy-assured and an Open Internet".

Thanks for the awesome giveaway.(y)

Last edited:

ridip

Basic PC user
Android Chrome Mobile 67.0.3396.87
Every single day our government is blocking more and more websites. Forget about illegal, even useful websites are blocked. Internet is free but only if we can access it. I've tried this vpn and it worked really well. I could access everything. So I'd really love to win a license.

Thank you for arranging this giveaway.