24 hours or less Giveaway ТunesKit Spotify Converter 1.2.1

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
ТunesKit Spotify Converter for Windows is a smart all-in-one Spotify DRM removal tool specialized in downloading and converting any Spotify music, including Spotify tracks, playlists, albums and artists to common MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B format with original quality and ID tags preserved, such as artist, track number, year, genre, composer, etc. Even if you are using free subscription of Spotify, it will help you download any Spotify music for offline listening. By using TunesKit Spotify Converter, you can freely enjoy all Spotify songs on any portable device and MP3 player, like Sony Walkman, iPod, iRiver, Zune, Creative Zen, and much more at anytime.

Giveaway of the Day. ТunesKit Spotify Converter 1.2.1 - Spotify DRM removal tool.

Thanks for sharing. As a spotify lover, I listen to spotify music time from time. The only problem is that I can't do that with my mp3 player, so I have to use a DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac to help me download spotify songs as mp3. After that, I can transfer the spotify music anywhere and play them on the MP3 players such as CreativeZen, iRiver perfectly. By the way, I enjoy listening to music when I am running and so on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Audio 3
Multimedia 5