Trend micro internet security

Elias Amr

Made my first messages
i have registered my internet security software with a license key found on a crack page, does that make a potential virus?

Elias Amr

Made my first messages
A license key by itself cannot change a software into a virus.
It is merely a combination of letters and/or numbers, often separated by dashes, required to activate the software.
The Internet Security software on the other hand, if torrented or downloaded from untrusted sources, may or may not contain a virus.

It is best to use genuine software with genuine license keys because:
1.) If the software itself has been torrented from unofficial sources, it can sometimes contain malware.
2.) Usage of license keys found on 'crack' pages, on the other hand, deny the creators of the software the income that they deserve due to their hard work in developing the software. Large investments have to be made to develop them as well, which is not recompensated in the case of pirated software.
OoOoh so i'm safe and my software tottaly original it's just the license key, how to award you sir?

Allan Fibecker

Made my first messages
AV Comparatives rates Trend Micro Internet Security among the very best - even better than Bitdefender Internet Security. That's impressive

Kalju

Download.hr is simply the best
Truly or really a "very good". If the rating scale is from 0 to 100, then my rating is "-100%" (read: minus 100).

hakah

How about Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security v11? Is it a full version or just a beta one? Thanks!

hakah

sterchin: But I was given the Full download link and license key for version 11? How is it ?