Tidal

dddfoster

Made my first messages
Any one been using Tidal? I'Ve fallen out with Spotify and want something with better sound quality. I was wondering what the collection was like?

Junne Mendes

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.113
I'm using Tidal. It offers more than 60 million tracks and 240,000 music videos for music entertainment.
I'm using the Tidal HiFi subscription, and I can listen to HiFi and MQA music. Music paradise.
Besides, I have a Tidal Converter, called AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which can convert Tidal songs to kinds of audio files. After that, it's nice to play Tidal songs with high quality on any device and player.

Bella Gorden

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.129
Tidal and Spotify are two different streaming music services for listening to music. Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages but I prefer to listen to music from Tidal. Tidal can offer HiFi and MQA music so the listening experience is better.
For listening to Tidal music anywhere, I download Tidal music offline using a streaming music recorder called TunesKit Audio Capture. So, I can save Tidal music to my MP3 player for listening without limitation.