Advertisement

Tweaks & Tips The new Beta AMD-Driver a must have for Windows 8.1

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
I have an Satellite Toshiba Laptop with AMD Grafik-drivers, but since 2013 we had get from Toshiba not any new AMD-Display Driver. So i decide by my self to go direct to the AMD-Homepage to get the newest Graphic-Driver for my System.

Here is the new betadriver what i had installed for Windows 8.1:

Amd-Drivers Windows 8.1

Its a betadriver package what detect full automatic what you need for your Windows 8.1 as a driver:

And here in optional downloads you get additional systemdrivers for your AMD-System:

You get the new Amd Quickstream tecnology what should help, if you watch videos in Internet that you can do it faster without problems:

An additional cool feature in the betadriver-package is the new Gamepannel for Steam and private Games. This should make the gameresulution better and help you to play games in quality mode or if a game run too slow you can choose the faster mode:

And what is also cool that you had an own recordsoftware included what allow you to record games in realtime:

All about a round cool package what make me not any trouble on my pc, it run fast, no app-problems and additional cool new betafeatures include. Here you get additional lins from me, for your own AMD pc-System:

Additional Drivers

And here you get from me the link for the automatic detection driver of any AMD-Windows-System, if you only know you had amd but you not know what you need for a driver:

Automatic-Detection-System

Last edited:
Advertisement