Advertisement

Tweaks & Tips The Best iTunes DRM Audio Converter

victorhan2012

Advanced PC user
The iTunes music you bought from iTunes store before 2009 is protected by DRM, and the audiobooks of iTunes until now are all protected by DRM, so it is out of luck if you prefer listening to the iTunes music or audiobooks on other non-apple devices, or enjoy them in the car. Now here comes DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple, the best iTunes DRM audio converter, which can free your iTunes audio by converting DRM protected M4P to unprotected M4A. Moreover, it also can remove the DRM from Apple music if you download the music to your music library on iTunes. Now let me show you how to remove DRM protection in three steps.

Note: Before using DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple, you need to allow iTunes to “share iTunes library XML with other applications”. Please run iTunes, navigate to Edit > Preferences > Advanced, and check the box before “Share iTunes Library XML with other applications”. Moreover, you have to make sure your iTunes is logged in.

1. Run DVDFab 10, go to Utilities module, and click DRM Removal for Apple. Then there will be two options for you, and please choose “For Audio”.

2.Click “Add from iTunes” to add the audio from your iTunes. Just check the songs and audiobooks you want.

3.Click the “folder” icon to select a directory to save the output audio file. And then you can click the “Start” button to begin the process of removing DRM.

For more detailed information about DVDFab DRM Removal for Apple, please go to http://www.dvdfab.cn/drm-removal.htm

Advertisement

Torence

Basic PC user
Thanks for you sharing. But the best iTunes DRM Audio converter that I have used is Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter. With using this tool, I can convert iTunes music to MP3 common format, then I can enjoy it on any non-Apple devices losslessly. Maybe it will be good to you. Good luck.

gigi clarke

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0.3112.90
iTunes DRM Audio? Do you mean iTunes songs and audiobooks? I know TuneFab Apple Music Converter works well in removing DRM from Apple Music.

oldfriend

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0.3396.87
You can take a try with Apple Music Converter, which is such a software designed to remove DRM from Apple Music, and then convert Apple Music to MP3, it can also helps you convert Apple Music and M4P files to AC3, M4A, M4R, etc. After get the DRM-free Apple Music, you can easily Play Apple Music on any other MP3 player devices.

Easy Steps to Remove DRM from Apple Music and Convert Apple Music to MP3
convert-apple-music.net/drm/how-to-remove-drm-protection-from-apple-music.html

Step 1. Run Apple Music Converter and loads Apple Music to the program from iTunes library
Step 2. Select Apple Music Tracks
Step 3. Choose MP3 as Output Format
Step 4. Start Convert Apple Music to MP3 Files

Read More : How to Convert Apple Music to MP3
convert-apple-music.net/music/convert-apple-music-to-mp3.html

little06

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0.3325.181
Apple Music Converter is the best 2018 Apple Music DRM removal tool & the best iTunes DRM audio converter, help to remove DRM from Apple Music easily, convert Apple Music to DRM-free format files with its original quality. After the conversion, you can playback the converted music without paying, with its original audio quality on any mobile devices without limits, such as, Android device, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Zune, MP3 player, mobile phones, Xbox one, computer, etc,. Super fast conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Jonesone

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0.3809.100
Try DRmare Audio Converter, it can help you convert iTunes DRM audio. By far it is the most powerful tool of 2019 I found so far.
I am also using DRmare, which is a simple and practical tool, recommended. Of course, you can also use Requiem as an alternative.