Advertisement

Giveaway SYNCIOS PRO GIVEAWAY

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Syncios is a reliable, useful and effective utility that helps you transfer apps, photos, music, videos and eBooks between iPod, iPhone, iPad and PC. Syncios Pro lets you back up your iOS information safely, presenting a more intelligent alternative to iTunes. With Syncios Pro, you'll be able to back up everything that's important to you - photos, songs, apps, videos, messages, contacts, and more.

Ever figure out how to get eBooks onto your iOS devices that you didn't buy from iTunes? Me neither! But Syncios Pro makes it easy to transfer eBooks in ePub and PDF formats directly to your gadgets, moving them around like files! Additional features include the ability to sync contacts/messages/notes/bookmarks, transfer photos between devices and computers, and manage your apps directly on your device!

Product Name: Syncios Pro
Website: SynciOS: Free iPod Transfer, Free iPod to PC Transfer, Transfer App Music Video Photo Ebook from iPod/iPhone/iPad to PC
Current Version: 4.2.4
Supported Operating Systems: Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8
Original License: Shareware
Original Price: $39.95

License: Lifetime license
Update Policy: Lifetime updates
Technical Support Policy: Free lifetime tech support (via e-mail, not phone support)
Reinstall Policy: Can be reinstalled after promotion
Discount: 100%
Promotion Start Date: 2015-04-19
Promotion End Date: 2015-04-20
http://www.syncios.com/setup_syncios.exe
Product Key: 000KR6-M7MYAZ-AH5HZG-NYJYHH-QAJMJY-914297-9HGW51 (RegName: syncios)

Advertisement

lelong

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0.3610.2
I really like to use Syncios, which can quickly transfer a variety of data from my iPhone to my computer without any difficulty. I was looking at a very objective Syncios review decision to use it.

Petr Cris

PC guru
Windows XP Firefox 52.0
SyncBird Pro Xmas Giveaway
Get SyncBird Pro - Simple & Powerful iPhone Transfer. Manage iPhone Photos and Music without iTunes.

Site of Promotion: [2018 Christmas Giveaway] - Get Free License Code for MiniCreo Top-notch iPhone Mac Software | MiniCreo
Download: https://www.minicreo.com/download/syncbird-mac.dmg
Quick Notes: 1. 100% free for every user (Running on macOS);
2. Free Upgrade/Customer Support available;
3. Complete feature sets and ready of iOS 12.1/Mojave;
4. Product feedback and feature suggestions are welcome. FB Fan Page;

IOTC-VGOW-QMMM-Y7PG-B8DW

Features:
Create Backup. Create Flexible iOS Backup
Explore Backup. Extract Contacts, Chats, More.
iPhone Clean. Free Up iPhone Space
Manage Photos. Fast, Intuitive & Easily
Sync Music. No iTunes. No Limits.