Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Stronghold 3 Gold giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Stronghold 3 Gold now includes 11 new PC maps created by community users, including: 3 Siege Maps, 2 Freebuild Maps and 6 Multiplayer Maps.

Regular price of this software product is 27.99EUR. In this giveaway you can get it for free!

Visit giveaway page form more information: Stronghold 3 Gold giveaway

Advertisement

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
This is one of the best online strategy games with a great combination of strategy, tactics and politics, but (and this is where I agree with so many of the other reviews) the balance of the game is so extraordinarily in favor of the buying-system it is basically unplayable without spending a lot of money.thankeyou is giveaway

alansubandi

Basic PC user
i do not how to participated on this giveaway

To apply for getting Steam key for this game you must create 2 quality posts on Download.hr forum. After you create 2 posts visit the giveaway page and click on "Enter the giveaway contest" to apply to the contest

how to find click on "Enter the giveaway contest"

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
So this time there is not any user except Tablet with good comments. He can't win game because I know him :) I don't want others to think that I'm not fair and that someone is privileged.

This time game will win Biro Bitterio

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
Hi Dzi.
Congrats to the winner. I write giveaways and then i read your message and from Peter The Big One.
It look so that Biterio had open the other 3 fakeaccounts on 4th february but its not shure.
:man:

Peter the big one

Advanced PC user
Ok Dzi thank you for your reply, its always up to you which one choose you as a winner.
And if you tell us you know him personal its up to you.
But i find Tablet had the best posts and treads in this gamecontest.
Why give him for his hard work not a game ( this had not anything to do with prefer).
I make only a short analyze here which one had premium posts or not.
And its very strange that 4 guys open on the same day an account and post
here not so good posts. This look like as Pokerchecker say as fake-accounts.
And Bitterio only post his own meaning to some other posts.
The 2 guys on the 26th february open an account to the same time
they post similar post to other posts.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Forum has some tool which can check users IP addresses. I have checked Biro Bitterio and there wasn't user with same IP address. Users which are opening on same day multiple accounts will in most cases be detected with that tool.
Tablet from time to time works something on portal so I find him as Download.hr stuff

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
And what is if the user before he open a new account here use hide ip, Ghostery, okfreedom or Tor then he can open
without problems more accounts always with a new ip-adress.

Biro Bitterio

Basic PC user
The point here is if you want to win a game you have to post some messages. How can oyu post meaningful stuff when the threads are all the same carp? " I like this game" "Which is the best anti-virus"?