Giveaway contest Sticky Password 3x lifetime license and 10x yearly license

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0.3396.99
(n)(n)thank Sticky Password 3x lifetime license and 10x yearly license(n)(n) It's a multi-device world. It's not uncommon to have a work PC, a home PC, a smartphone, and a tablet, often with different operating systems. Sticky Password helps you manage dozens, or hundreds, of passwords. You don't need to remember a thing -- except your master password for Sticky Password itself, of course. While Sticky Password doesn't force you to use a different password for each site, it makes it very easy to do so. It recognizes (most) login or account setup screens, and if it sees something that looks like it's asking you for a password, it can generate one, including mixed case, numbers, and symbols. Sticky Password integrates well with most major PC browsers. It appears as a clickable icon in the menu bar or status bar (depending on browser and
1530274529789.png

preference), and thankfully does not add a toolbar. Support for browser upgrades is prompt. Sticky Password main features: - Sticky Password manages all your passwords and personal data - Automatically fills in forms for you - Generates extra-strong new passwords, whenever you need them - Stores credit card numbers for express checkout - AES‑256 encryption the world's leading standard also used by the military - Optional synchronization via local Wi‑Fi - your encrypted data never leaves your devices - Your master password for the manager is not known to anyone - not even to us - State‑of‑the‑art biometric authentication: fingerprint scanning - Password database auto‑lock - on your computer, tablet and smartphone - You're in control: at any time, you can decide to delete the database manually from the cloud - Works on your PC, Mac, Android / iOS tablets and smartphones - Excellent browser support: 16 browsers on all 4 major platforms
Product homepage: Sticky Password

Company homepage: Lamantine Softwa
  • (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
  • TO participate please follow these 2 simple giweaway RULES
    1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
    2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  • :coffee:in the end 3x lifetime license and 10x yearly license:coffee:
  • :coffee:winners will be announced the next ten days :coffee:
  • :notworthy:Good luck :notworthy:

Merhaba millet. Yine güzel program. Hatırlamak. Yazmanız gerektiğinde şifrelerinizi tutmak artık çok kolay. Bu program en iyisidir. Teşekkür ederim. Sizi seviyorum millet.

Digital

Advanced PC user
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0
Sticky Premium Password has

AES-256 encryption, No-cloud Wi-Fi sync available, Fingerprint scanning, Two-Factor Authentication & Good Support :cool:

trila

Basic PC user
Android Chrome Mobile 67.0.3396.87
They've good security. I've tried them in the past and loved them. Their windows software is very good. They also provide lifetime license which is very good for people who doesn't want to pay every year. Thank you for the giveaway.

jogsee

Advanced PC user
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
Used the giveaway version a few times and liked it, the option to store the database locally is really good.
Thanks for the giveaway

tasiemka

Advanced PC user
OS X Opera 54.0.2952.41
Strong encryption, works on all platforms and many browsers.
Great passwords generator and great manager of passwords.
Thank you for this giveaway!

ridip

Basic PC user
wow! lifetime license giveaway? That too of Sticky Password? Nice.
The reason I like Sticky Password is because it's a secure software made by people people from a strong background. It also has wifi syncing. I used the their apps and found them to be quite good and user friendly.
Thank you for the giveaway.

xLab

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0
I downloaded more than 10 password manager programs today.
my rules were; what would happen if my computer was stolen?
"ElcomSoft Distributed Password Recovery" was unable to attack the named program.
Sticky Password I saw a tremendous amount of protection against attack.
AES 256 Bit + Strong Encryption enormous for security buffs.

Thanks a lot for the giveaway. Sticky Password is a very good password manager that helps to save hundreds of passwords with no risk to forget or lose access to favorite websites. You will also have strong passwords for each website thanks to the built-in password generator. It has many other good features as different platform support, good security and encryption, 2 factor authentication and many more

Thank you Ahmed for the giveaway.
Sticky Password acts with AES 256 bit+ protection & strong encryption in place, stores all passwords & form fillers including credit card info securely & enables 2FA authentication.

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway of one of the best password manager. Sticky Password is very convenience tool to keep our password safe. Sticky Password is also extreme strong password generator.

Sticky password encrypts data in aes-256 which is the world's leading standard. I also like the feature of optional synchronisation via local wi-fi. Thanks for the giveaway

Sticky Password - an effective and reliable tool designed to store, organize and automatically fill in the authentication fields of sites and applications.

Thanks for the giveaway.

thanks for the giveaway

with the help of sticky password I won't be worried for forgetting my passwords, its realy secure and has a AES-256 encryption

standard, furthermore its simple to use this software.

To increase security in one's PC, we need a dedicated password manager like Sticky Password.
Saving your login detail in a browser is proven to be a bad idea since that is the easiest way to get all of your usernames and passwords stolen.

It would be great if I could win this awesome giveaway. Cheers!

Thank you @ahmadkhaje for an excellent giveaway!

Sticky Password is the best and my favourite password manager. Multi-functional app, autofill and form filling. Login automatically and be safe with military-grade encryption.

Last edited:

nhyta

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 65.0.3325.183
Password Manager helps to manage, secure and automatically fill passwords and details. Sticky Password can generate random and secure passwords. It provides an option to sync your data with local networks.

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
AES‑256 encryption the world's leading standard also used by the military - Optional synchronization via local Wi‑Fi - your encrypted data never leaves your devices