Download.hr giveaway Steganos Privacy Suite giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Steganos Privacy Suite description:
Effective protection for your data and passwords.

Regular price of this software product is 49.95 EUR. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on September 24, 2017.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: Steganos Privacy Suite giveaway

Alexander Martini

Learning to use PC
Hello. Thanks to Download.hr for such an excellent giveaway. Time goes forward, Cyber threats are growing and we all need more new and creative development of personal privacy products. Steganos Privacy Suite 18 is good. But version 19 - I'm sure it will be more optimal and "advanced" solution.
Thank's to Download.hr Thank's to Steganos, Thank's to all.

nand

Learning to use PC
Thanks to Download.hr for such an excellent giveaway. Time goes forward, Cyber threats are growing and we all need more new and creative development of personal privacy products. Steganos Privacy Suite 18 is good. . Thank's to Download.hr Thank's to Steganos, Thank's to all.

Maybe it's a perfect personal privcy sftware from all why You surfing in Internet. But I do not know nay more about this software company. Cyber Security is one of the first when U working in Net. BTW thanks for this giveaway why I winner.

kubik67

Software guru
Thanks for the giveaway.

I want to win a license of Steganos Safe 19 for the protection of all data on PCs, in networks or in the cloud thanks to modern 384-bit AES-XES, use a Password Manager for storing passwords with support for various cloud services, to import passwords from Google Chrome to protect your privacy by stopping tracking, and advertising, and use an anonymous browser.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=688415608029677&id=100005837323511

kubik67

Software guru
Standard full antivirus usually includes anti-virus protection, and firewall, spam filter, parental control, etc. Steganos Privacy Suite 16 is fundamentally different from this template. The product includes a rich collection of encryption tools designed to protect and enhance the security of sensitive data, but neglect the typical components of antivirus. This product should be used in conjunction with a regular antivirus solution.

Maybe it's a perfect personal privcy sftware from all why You surfing in Internet. But I do not know nay more about this software company. Cyber Security is one of the first when U working in Net. BTW thanks for this giveaway why I winner.