Advertisement

Software developing

alexsandro22

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0.3865.120
Is there anyone who develops software? I used to product my own apps/software last few years but they all quite basic and I want to improve my skills to produce something more serious. Wich tips should I know? Or what kind of service can provide devleopment with some tutor maybe?

Advertisement

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0.3865.120
I'm in software development business. Used to be developer and moved to leading team of software developers, IT consultants and support team.
What kind of software products have you been developing and in which programming languages?

alexsandro22

Basic PC user
I'm in software development business. Used to be developer and moved to leading team of software developers, IT consultants and support team.
What kind of software products have you been developing and in which programming languages?
web apps most of all. But quite simple examples only. I know c++, c# and java a little. I'm also trying to learn more info evey day, especially about launching an mvp or saas products https://spdload.com/blog/what-is-saas-product

Last edited:

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 77.0.3865.120
Suggestion for good app:
- Automatically download subtitles from Opensubtitles based on movie hash

Opensubtitles has free API which you can use to do that. That is great practice for API usage

alexsandro22

Basic PC user
Suggestion for good app:
- Automatically download subtitles from Opensubtitles based on movie hash

Opensubtitles has free API which you can use to do that. That is great practice for API usage
Thanks a lot. But here one more quiestion. I was also suggested by my friend to ask big corps to make me app ( if it's hard enough). Worth trying to make it on my own or it's better no to waste my time for hard apps?