Addicted to Download.hr
- Product Homepage
The program will help you to resize a large number of photos, which may be necessary when sending them by e-mail, publishing on the Internet or just to save space on your hard drive.
Batch Picture Resizer works with all major file formats (including RAW, JPG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, etc.).
It can not only resize photos while maintaining high quality using various interpolation algorithms, but also rotate and mirror images without loss of quality. The program allows you to optimize contrast, brightness and color levels with one click of the mouse or convert images to black and white, add watermarks to protect your images from illegal use.
Many modern cameras can maintain their position at the time of shooting. Batch Photo Resizer can extract this information and use it to automatically rotate images. You do not have to rotate each photo manually.
Features Batch Picture Resizer:
• Resizing any number of images
• Tools for applying watermarks and stamps
• Convert image formats
• Auto-rotate JPEG images
• Rotate images without loss of quality
• Resize canvas
• Batch rename files
• Speed and ease of use
• Work in console mode through command line parameters
• Optimization of image parameters and conversion to black and white format
• RAW support (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, RAW, DNG, MNG, etc.)
• Ability to change the compression level and DPI