Download.hr giveaway Similar Photo Cleaner giveaway

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Similar Photo Cleaner description:
Get rid of all worries pertaining to similar photos on your system. Similar Photo Cleaner restores disk space by removing duplicate photos along with similar looking photos.

Regular price of this software product is 39.95 USD. In this giveaway you can get it for FREE!

Giveaway ends on June 03, 2017.

Visit the giveaway page for more information: Similar Photo Cleaner giveaway

Kuhn

Advanced PC user
It was active a few days ago...I got a key and I had download the software. It was okay. But if I was trying to install this program Bitdefender says no...

But Dzi its own Home Page is blocked by ESET Internet Security and says "The web page is on the list of websites with potentially dangerous content. Access to it has been blocked." Now, according to your assurance when I try to install it on my machine, then again and again, my anti virus program warns me that even this software is not containing virus, but it will changed so many hidden windows settings that is overall dangerous for the smooth running of my computer in the coming days and it will affect my computer speed and security also. Then at last I go with my antivirus program and take a decision not to install it.