Advertisement

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru

SecureAPlus Premium is a unique security solution that helps protect you against malware, viruses, adware, spyware, etc. by utilizing a three-pronged protection approach: application whitelisting (aka only allowing trusted programs to run and blocking suspicious software), offline anti-virus with on-demand and live protection (that continually protects you like a regular anti-virus program), and ten online cloud-based on-demand anti-virus scanners (which you can use as you need them).

If you already have an existing anti-virus installed on your computer, you can still use SecureAPlus Premium by downloading the version of SecureAPlus Premium that excludes the offline anti-virus, so that SecureAPlus Premium does not conflict with your existing anti-virus. This is a 1-computer 18-month, for home or business use.

Read more at

Free SecureAPlus Premium (100% discount) | Daily giveaways and discounts | SharewareOnSale

Last edited:
Advertisement

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
A good online AntiVirus
I am trying to install
I hope did not have problems with AntiVirus node
If the problem to eat
Sure it would remove the boot

PokercheckerNr1

Software guru
I need no Antivirus in Windows 8.1. Expert say it run better without an Virussoftware. And i had, without it, not any Viruses on my pc. For me its only a farse that Antivirusseller made in future big money with it, I test all Antivirusprograms with big names and i must say Avira the free Version is much better as much other paysoftware for XP. You safe you a lot of Money if you install no Antivirus in Windows 8 or 10. And it give a lot of big named Antivirus which block you the Apps or whatever. The cause is many Antivirusprograms have her own Firewall and block the Windowsfirewall so it come to much more trouble with the correct run of any programms and Apps. And if you deinstall it, it let you a lot of dirt on hdd and registry and Drivers back. After it you must look by yourself to get everything out of your System. And this can take a hole day till you had everything corrected what antivirussoftware had blocked you and installed you.:D

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
I need no Antivirus in Windows 8.1. Expert say it run better without an Virussoftware. And i had, without it, not any Viruses on my pc. For me its only a farse that Antivirusseller made in future big money with it, I test all Antivirusprograms with big names and i must say Avira the free Version is much better as much other paysoftware for XP. You safe you a lot of Money if you install no Antivirus in Windows 8 or 10. And it give a lot of big named Antivirus which block you the Apps or whatever. The cause is many Antivirusprograms have her own Firewall and block the Windowsfirewall so it come to much more trouble with the correct run of any programms and Apps. And if you deinstall it, it let you a lot of dirt on hdd and registry and Drivers back. After it you must look by yourself to get everything out of your System. And this can take a hole day till you had everything corrected what antivirussoftware had blocked you and installed you.:D
thankeyou

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
SecureAPlus is a computer security solution that protects you from malware & viruses, all of the time. You get powerful Application Whitelisting, 10+ Anti-Viruses in the cloud with Universal AV, & a reliable Offline AV combined. It’s the only security solution you’ll ever need.

The powerful Application Whitelisting technology ensures that only applications that you authorize are run by your computer. All malicious attacks that slip by unwary users are blocked and detected. It puts you, not anyone else, in control. Best of all, it’s fast and easy – after the initial full system scan, subsequent ones take less than a minute to complete.

For maximum privacy and for times that you are not connected, SecureAPlus also includes an (optional) Offline Anti-Virus that is highly effective at detecting document-type viruses. Perfect for security on the go.

Please note: The software includes an 18-months licence

Giveaway of the Day - free licensed software daily. SecureAPlus 3.3.2 - SecureAPlus is a computer security solution that protects you from malware & viruses, all of the time.