Advertisement

Screen recorder?

Ender

Basic PC user
Hi, What screen recorder do you use?

I use Mirillis Action! to record my drawing process in Photoshop. What screen recorder do you use/recommend?

Advertisement

luonguet

Basic PC user
I use Ezvid. Your video won’t be watermarked, and you can record for up to 45 minutes uninterrupted. The software will add a brief splash at the start of your recording by default, but you can right-click and delete this via the project window.

gigi clarke

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0.3112.90
I use TuneFab Screen Recorder!!! Super useful. You can record video or audio only with other handy function. It is really helpful for the people who want to record Skype calls, save YouTube video or make tutorials.

Last edited:

ivylamb

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0.3396.99
I'm currently using VideoSolo Screen Recorder to record screen activities. It is so smooth that I have to share it here.

Shirley2060

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0.3578.98
Recommend you try Joyoshare Screen Recorder, an easy-to-use yet efficient screen capture tool that can record any video and audio activity on the Windows/Mac screen with high quality. You can give it a try.

victorhan2012

Advanced PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0.3497.92
DVDFab Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS should be a very good choice for most of us. And I have been using this software.

lindamelody

Basic PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0.3578.98
It depends on the target that you tend to record. Desktop or audio alone? On iPhone or on Android or PC? If you want to capture on iPhone, its default screen recording may help you a lot. If you prefer to record on PC, FonePaw Screen Recorder is what you need, since it can record the screen activities and sounds including microphone sound and system sound.

edwardfills

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 72.0.3626.121
Yes there are lots of online solutions available for you to use. There are best screen recorders available for free. Here is a list for you.