Discount Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0.3987.149
reviews

1. There is no data garbage left and thus more memory and performance for your computer.
  2. With (co-) installation of any malware such as adware etc. you can usually rewind without problems. So only in very difficult cases does the antivirus have to run or reinstall.
The second advantage then became relevant unexpectedly quickly:

Since I had seen that a new version of the VLC media player had been released, I wanted to install this version and then rewind it and document it for you.

No sooner said than done and off to the search engine of my trust:Screenshot search engine

Quickly clicked on the (supposed) VLC homepage, downloaded the program and recorded it with Revo:

Screenshot monitoring

Strange things are happening ...

A few hours later I wanted to write the newsletter and was expected by a somewhat strange program called Updater. Since I have tried a lot of software and have also been testing various update programs for software and drivers recently, I did not immediately listen.

Then I saw that there was no program interface and no entry in the start menu for this window. The alarm rang now.

Screenshot new update available

The cause was almost certain: The last installation, since the window of the program also contained the corresponding information.

After a brief cross-check with an antivirus, the suspicion is confirmed:

Screenshot scan antivirus

According to the antivirus, it was malware (more precisely, a so-called “PUP” potentially unwanted program) or at least unwanted software. Of course I didn't get that from the official website of the VLC player, but from a similar site that also appeared high up in the search results ... Fortunately, this is not a problem for the Revo Uninstaller:

Uninstall screenshot

Fortunately, after clicking on Uninstall everything was fine again! Below you can see that the corresponding entries have been recorded and thus also uninstalled.

Screenshot protocol

And my moral from history? Better not trust my brain ... Translated a little more nicely for me: It is always good to have one or the other double bottom. In any case, I am getting used to doing all installations in peace with the Revo Uninstaller and hope that you will continue to do so in the future. If, in the worst-case scenario, you want to replay the happy outcome of my story, go ahead and secure the Revo Uninstaller at the loyalty price!

Your purchase includes updates for two years. After the two years, the license is still valid indefinitely. You just don't receive any more updates.

Simply install more secure software ...

So now for the original purpose of this newsletter. A brief guide on how to use Revo software to install more securely than stupidly : IMPORTANT: Please close all other programs before installing and do nothing or nothing else on your PC until the end. Otherwise, Revo may believe that this other activity is part of the installation.

1. After the download, open the Revo Uninstaller and click on "Install application with Revo Uninstaller Pro" on the left.

Screenshot installation button
  2. Then a Windows Explorer window opens in which you can select the application to be installed.
  3. After selecting the installation file, the recording bar appears at the top of the screen.

Screenshot monitoring
  4. Now wait until the installer has run through completely and start the program you just installed once. If initial settings are necessary, do this too.

5. Close the program and click the "Stop" button. That's it! You should now also have a nice log file, just like me above.
Revo Uninstaller 4 Pro Upgrade

Your loyalty price
for softwarestars.org readers

instead of UvP: € 39.95 *

Your price: only € 19.95

[id]=48942&coupon-code-to-add=TREUE-20']Buy now

Of course, the offer for the portable version still applies:

Your purchase includes updates for two years. After the two years, the license is still valid indefinitely. You just don't receive any more updates. The portable version is particularly useful if you are a PC technician, administrator or PC emergency helper for friends and family! But the portable version also helps with more than one computer that could possibly cause problems at home! What's new in version 4? Since this newsletter is already a bit long anyway , I will simply send you the link to the last newsletter again. There you will find all information about version 4 in great detail60 days money back if you don't like it!

Alyna ze Mlyna

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 8.1 Firefox 75.0
Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 for PC - 67% Off ($8.25 $24.95) - Less than 24 hours

Today's promotion includes the following:
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 1 Computer / 1 Year Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($8.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 1 Computer / 2 Years Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($13.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 2 Computers / 1 Year Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($11.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 2 Computers / 2 Years Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($17.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 3 Computers / 1 Year Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($13.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 3 Computers / 2 Years Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($21.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 4 Computers / 1 Year Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($17.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 4 Computers / 2 Years Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($28.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 5 Computers / 1 Year Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($21.25)
Revo Uninstaller Pro - 5 Computers / 2 Years Free Upgrades (Lifetime license) v4 ($35.25)

Discount page: Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 for PC - BitsDuJour

hakah

Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.122
Price for Revo Unintaller at Bitsdujour.com is even cheaper than from the developer website !!

Alyna ze Mlyna

Windows 8.1 Firefox 77.0
Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable 4 for PC - 67% Off 67% Off ($9.98 $29.95) - 16 hours left
revo portable.png

Please note folks: both licenses offered during this promotion are Lifetime licenses in the sense that they can be used for lifetime however the license marked with '1 Year' has free upgrades for 1 year whereas the license marked with '2 Years' has free upgrades for 2 years.

Today's promotion includes the following:
Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable - Lifetime license with 1 Year upgrades v4 ($9.98)
Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable - Lifetime license with 2 Years upgrades v4 ($15.98)
Discount Page: Revo Uninstaller Pro Portable 4 for PC - 67% Off

hakah

Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.97
The price is very favorable but mine is going to expire by the end of this year. Just wait until another time comes again!

divinenews

I like a lot Download.hr
Windows 7 Chrome 83.0.4103.116
I highly recommend Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 to anyone who is a novice online or who has not had any experience with it before for the reasons stated at the top of this thread. ... I have had many years of experience with this software and there is no better app uninstaller. ... There is a learning curve with it but it is worth it.

Thank you ahmadkhaje for creating this forum thread.:)