Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway RecMaster Screen Recorder giveaway

Advertisement

tarekma7

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0.3987.122
Thanks a lot for the giveaway, activation instructions link is not working for me

Last edited:

K. Euser

New user
Windows 8.1 Firefox 55.0
If you use your browser's "Inspect Element" feature on the broken activation instructions link, you'll see that the link is not working because the href attribute was mistyped as "herf" but that the URL is there.

I'd post that URL here but the forum software won't let me ("Sorry! You must have at least 2 posts to post link.")

K. Euser

New user
Windows 8.1 Firefox 55.0
I should hopefully be able to post the URL for you due to having enough posts after posting this message.

Last edited:

K. Euser

New user
Windows 8.1 Firefox 55.0
And it still won't let me post the URL even though I now have enough posts ("Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.")

Sorry, I'm afraid you'll have to figure out the "Inspect Element" feature yourselves. (Hint: try right-clicking on the broken link and selecting "Inspect" or "Inspect Element" off the popup menu.)

Last edited:

hakah

Can't get enough of Download.hr
Can you post 'The activation instructions here' in this comment as the button is not working !

Ant Dude

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 7 SeaMonkey 2.53.1
Does anyone else get install.res.????.dll error during RecMaster's installation too? I got it in my decade old updated, English 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 machine (1 GB of RAM).

Was going to give this a try however when i tried to do a custom install to install on a different hard drive the language was in chinese. Seemed sorta fishy and i cant read it so i decided against it