Giveaway Quake & Quake II & Quake III - "QuakeCon at Home 2020"

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0
Quake for sure and maybe Quake II for free during the QuakeCon 2020 event.
quakecon-at-home.jpg

Celebrate the 25th annual QuakeCon with a global Super Stream, featuring 60 straight hours of nonstop live content from around the world. The schedule is packed with three days of celebrity influencer streams, live concerts, charity fundraising, developer panels and much more. The weekend kicks off with the traditional QuakeCon Welcome at 12 p.m. ET on August 7 and wraps up at 11 p.m. ET on August 9.

Throughout the various streams, players will also be able to get free games and in-game items either through donation goals or giveaways, including a digital copy of Quake.

Find everything at twitch.tv/bethesda

Here's the schedule for Quakecon 2020:

Friday, August 7

- QuakeCon Digital Welcome with Pete Hines: 12 p.m. ET
- Representation in Video Games panel discussion: 5 p.m. ET
- Prey Tell, an interview with Actress Janina Gavankar and Lead Producer Susan Kath: 6:00 p.m. ET
- DOOM Eternal Panel with Hugo Martin & Marty Stratton: 7:30 p.m. ET

Saturday, August 8
- CHAD: A Fallout 76 Story Podcast - QuakeCon at Home Edition: 3 p.m. ET
- Dishonored Tabletop RPG featuring Arkane Studios' Harvey Smith: 6 p.m. ET
- ESO Stream with Top UFC Middleweight Rob Whittaker: 11 p.m. ET

Sunday, August 9
- Fallout 76: Global Community Team Free Play: 8 a.m. ET
- Dishonored Tabletop Continued!: 1 p.m. ET
- Quake World Championship - Grand Finals: 5 p.m. ET
- Watch Poiised get scared half to death playing The Evil Within: 9 p.m. ET

Here are highlights to look forward to Schedule QuakeCon

Free Games and In-Game Goodies:
Once QuakeCon at Home kicks off, there will be a number of free game and in-game loot giveaways over the course of the weekend. Check them out below:

✅QUAKE for Free! – Throughout the weekend of QuakeCon, players can login to Bethesda.net and obtain a free digital copy of the original Quake on the Bethesda launcher. You must be logged into your Bethesda.net account to claim the free game.

✅ Donate for QUAKE II – If the total donation goal for the event hits $10,000, players will also get a free code for Quake II on the Bethesda launcher after the streams end.
Notice: By doing this, the publisher will also give access to the game’s full Ray Tracing version.

✅ ESO In-Game Pet – Watch any of the official ESO streams each day and you will receive a QuakeCon-unique Twitch Drop, the Flame Atronach Pony pet, in addition to Ouroboros Crown Crates! Make sure you link your ESO and Twitch accounts ahead of time to qualify.

✅ DOOM Eternal QuakeCon Slayer Skin – DOOM Eternal players can access a free in-game QuakeCon Slayer Skin, icon, and player badge across all platforms. Available until August 11.

✅ QUAKE Champions Railgun Skin – Claim a free, exclusive QuakeCon 2020 Railgun skin in QUAKE Champions.

✅ Fallout 76 Sheepsquatch Outfit and Mr. Fuzzy Backpack Demonic Variants – Claim these free in-game items from the Atomic Shop all weekend during QuakeCon, available across all platforms.
Source Pages: QuakeCon or QuakeCon 2020 goes online, releases schedule, giveaways, and more

Last edited:

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0
So I signed into my old Bethesda web site account and then what?
The games can be obtained during QuakeCon. The event hasn't yet started. Start today 12:00 p.m. ET (Eastern Time). In Europe it will be 6:00 p.m. Central European Summer Time.

You must have an account on Bethesda.net and Twitch. Then you put them together and watch this stream: twitch.tv/Bethesda during Quakecon 2020 (August 7th - 9th). Only then you can claim Quake and Quake II on the Bethesda launcher.

Linking a Bethesda.net Account to a Twitch Account:
Step 1: Log in to your Bethesda account.
Step 2: Select "Linked Accounts" from the menu on the right.
Step 3: You will see options to link your account to Facebook, Twitch and Steam.
Step 4: Select Twitch from the list of linked accounts.
Step 5: You will be notified that you are leaving bethesda.net.
Step 6: Click "Continue"
Step 7: You will be redirected to Twitch.
Step 8: You will need to login.
Step 9: Allow Bethesda.net to use your account.
Step 10: Finally, you can go back to Bethesda.net and check if there is a green check mark next to Twitch in the associated accounts settings. If so, you have successfully linked your accounts.

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0
Thanks. Twitch? Frak that. I guess no free Quake for me. :(
Not you first and last. For many players, two words are enough: Bethesda Launcher. They add: "What? Never in my life". Or maybe in this case, all you need is the Bethesda Launcher. ;)

Last edited:

Ant Dude

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 7 SeaMonkey 2.53.3
Not you first and last. For many players, two words are enough: Bethesda Launcher. They add: "What? Never in my life". Or maybe in this case, all you need is the Bethesda Launcher. ;)
Hmm, its launcher doesn't show up on my very old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 box. :(

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0
Hmm, its launcher doesn't show up on my very old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 box. :(
I can't help you much. You can only check if Bethesda Lancher is installed on your system and if it is operational. You need to follow these steps or start from a different point:

1. You can download the installer from the following place:

2. Install the program - Run it as administrator.

3. Check if you have the program in your system:
Path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Bethesda.net Launcher \ BethesdaNetLauncher.exe

4. Click on BethesdaNetLauncher.exe.

5. If it does not start, checks the Bethesda Launcher for any corrupted.

6. Access your Bethesda.net account.

7. Click the Menu icon in the top left corner.

8. Click Help or Support (I don't remember what was):
A. Help
- Then select Diagnostics
- Click Run next to Launcher Repair Tool

B. Support
- Select Service Status
- Check the status of the Launcher (Good - green checkmark)
- If there are problems, follow the directions

This is all I can help.

Update #1 - Quake & Quake II - "QuakeCon at Home 2020" - August 08, 2020

Free Games & In-Game Goodies - Official Bethesda.net Announcement

Extra Goodies During QuakeCon:

1. Play 1 match and unlock all Champions FREE!

During the weekend of QuakeCon at Home, August 7-9, complete 1 match and you will unlock ALL of the Champions FREE, yours to keep even after the event! You will get all heroes absolutely for free if you play at least one Quake Champions match during the QuakeCon period (August 7-9).

all.png

Play Quake Champions

This pack, available for a limited time, includes the full roster of current and future Champions, three Reliquaries, an exclusive Ranger skin, and the ability to play in custom games.
Developed by id Software, in conjunction with Saber Interactive, Quake Champions is a return to the frenetic, fast-paced competition that established Quake as the originator of the multiplayer shooter genre more than 20 years ago. Quake Champions delivers the dark mythos of the first Quake combined with the groundbreaking multiplayer mayhem of Quake III Arena with a major modern twist – Champions. These fierce warriors each wield unique attributes and abilities, enabling players to compete in their own distinctive style, while adding an additional layer of strategy to the game.
2. QuakeCon Railgun
Orange QuakeCon weapon skins are tradition, and this year you can get the QuakeCon 2020 Railgun just for logging in!

Railgun2.png

3. QuakeCon Fan Kit
Dallas Pets Alive Wallpuppers

DONATION
:
$11.629,24 ➞ $10.000 QUAKE II FOR FREE August 8, 2020 at 6:34 p.m.

Ant Dude

I can't help you much. You can only check if Bethesda Lancher is installed on your system and if it is operational. You need to follow these steps or start from a different point:

1. You can download the installer from the following place:

2. Install the program - Run it as administrator.

3. Check if you have the program in your system:
Path: C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Bethesda.net Launcher \ BethesdaNetLauncher.exe

4. Click on BethesdaNetLauncher.exe.

5. If it does not start, checks the Bethesda Launcher for any corrupted.

6. Access your Bethesda.net account.

7. Click the Menu icon in the top left corner.

8. Click Help or Support (I don't remember what was):
A. Help
- Then select Diagnostics
- Click Run next to Launcher Repair Tool

B. Support
- Select Service Status
- Check the status of the Launcher (Good - green checkmark)
- If there are problems, follow the directions

This is all I can help.

Update #1 - Quake & Quake II - "QuakeCon at Home 2020" - August 08, 2020

Free Games & In-Game Goodies - Official Bethesda.net Announcement

Extra Goodies During QuakeCon:

1. Play 1 match and unlock all Champions FREE!

During the weekend of QuakeCon at Home, August 7-9, complete 1 match and you will unlock ALL of the Champions FREE, yours to keep even after the event! You will get all heroes absolutely for free if you play at least one Quake Champions match during the QuakeCon period (August 7-9).

View attachment 9209

Play Quake Champions

This pack, available for a limited time, includes the full roster of current and future Champions, three Reliquaries, an exclusive Ranger skin, and the ability to play in custom games.

2. QuakeCon Railgun
Orange QuakeCon weapon skins are tradition, and this year you can get the QuakeCon 2020 Railgun just for logging in!

View attachment 9210

3. QuakeCon Fan Kit
Dallas Pets Alive Wallpuppers

DONATION:
$11.629,24 ➞ $10.000 QUAKE II FOR FREE August 8, 2020 at 6:34 p.m.
It was a brand new installation too since I never used its Launcher before. Oh well. Nice, Q2 for free (is that PDT?). My PCs are too old to play QC. :( I wished companies would stop forcing us to use their launchers!

Last edited:

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 79.0
Update #2 - Quake & Quake II & Quake III - "QuakeCon at Home 2020" - August 10, 2020
Also, Q3A!
Bethesda Softworks has announced that the total donation has exceeded the twenty thousand dollar threshold, which means that anyone who logs into the Bethesda launcher with their Bethesda.net account data will receive Quake II and Quake III games for free! The games will appear in your accounts within a few days.

Quake_III.png

Source Page: #QuakeCon at Home - Official Announcement
Notice:
One player informed me that Quake was added to his account today.
DONATION:
$23.463,90 ➞ $10.000 ➞ QUAKE II FOR FREE + QUAKE III FOR FREE ➞ August 10, 2020 at 00:22 a.m.

Last edited:

Ant Dude

"... Jonny Roses and Pete Hines confirm Quake 1+2+3 and they will be delivered Wednesday in America, Thursday morning Aussie time..." --http://www.reddit.com/r/BethesdaSoftworks/comments/i5vq8z/quake_ii_quakecon/g0yie4s/