Proof of concept

mariopepper

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0.3945.130
I used to deveop different apps/software but recently I noticed that other developers did care about proof of concept (poc) and mvp. Is it really so necessary for making a project?

cpone10

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Opera 66.0.3515.44
I used to deveop different apps/software but recently I noticed that other developers did care about proof of concept (poc) and mvp. Is it really so necessary for making a project?
if you know that your project will have success you don't need to worry about mvp or poc. But if you just started working with your start-up first of all try to learn more about mvp. Have you read any articles about it yet?

mariopepper

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0.3945.130
if you know that your project will have success you don't need to worry about mvp or poc. But if you just started working with your start-up first of all try to learn more about mvp. Have you read any articles about it yet?
Only few articles about that. But I guess it depends on the size of the project. Mvp is necessary only when you work with big sized project. When a founder wants to start app, their main purpose is to build it as soon as possible and test the idea without losing much money. That is why, the best solution for any application is mvp
Without describing app design process steps themselves, I would like to preface that Minimum viable product design comprises both UI and UX

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kafe Bar 0
Chit Chat 0
Akcije 0