Personal Contest Panda Dome Advanced 1-year

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.113
provides the easiest-to- use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, ransomware, hackers and
online fraud. Enjoy protection against malware threats plus security for your Android and Mac devices.
  • Protect yourself against all types of known and unknown threats
  • Protect your wireless networks from hackers and intruders.
  • Protect yourself against online fraud
  • Rescue your PC
  • Secure your communications and Wi-Fi network
  • Prevent ransomware by activating Data Shield + Application Control
  • Protect your privacy with the VPN connection
unnamed.jpg

HOMEPAGE

Panda support
Capture.PNG

License Types:
-1User/5ِِ Device
-1 Yare
-price:$53.24/Year

1.Users with at least 15 posts download.hr
2.Why do you Want to win this license
2.sher the giveaway on social media or other forums and add the link in your reply

Good Luck for all!
download.hr

Last edited:

Marsorbitor

Download.hr is simply the best
Linux (Ubuntu) Firefox 21.0
Thanks for the good giveaway contest!

Twitter Share

I want to win the Panda Dome Advanced license because Panda Dome Advanced is a power-up my computer would surely use if I want to feel almost invulnerable to ransomware and viruses originating from the Internet, suspicious programs, and whatnot. This feature-packed software utility is capable of fighting off all the major dangers my digital life is exposed to and lends me a hand when trying to create an online environment that is not online safe but also comfortable.

The new Panda Dome Advanced boasts of having the best privacy protection on the internet. likewise it offers Parental control if sharing your device and internet with underage kids. The features on this software are more than basic security suite and it can be installed on virtually all platforms, including Windows, Android and IOS. Password manager, File encryption, anti-spam, document backup, and Firewall are just few of the features I can find on the Panda Dome Advanced.

Thanks UltraFlux,

ahmadkhaje
for this giveaway contest!

Last edited:

friesenani

Can't get enough of Download.hr
Windows 10 Opera 67.0.3575.130
Thanks for the giveaway. I want to win the license because until now I never felt safe with any Pc, Apps or the Internet. I got once an attack with ransomware that was hard to get rid of. If I win and this stuff is so good as you said it would be more fun for me to surf safe on my devices.

Shared on Facebook

MattGlow

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Yandex.Browser 20.3.2.242
  • Rescue your PC
twitter
twitter

kin9man

Windows 10 Chrome 78.0.3904.108
  • Panda Dome Advanced
  • Rescue your PC
  • facebook

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 75.0
I used to use Panda Antivirus before and I had no problems with it. The program was fast and light and easy to install and uninstall. The application did not load the computer and effectively protected against viruses, spyware and other "worms".

I would love to win Panda Dome Advanced because I am impressed with its effectiveness. The parental control function is attractive. It is important that the program also protects our data during online transactions, e.g. when shopping or making bank transfers. Defense against ransomware threats is also important.

Thank you ahmadkhaje for organizing the competition and I wish everyone participating in the victory.

Twitter

Last edited:

MJ Nunag

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Android Chrome Mobile 81.0.4044.111
I believe Panda Dome Advanced is one of the most powerful anti-malware software in the market today. It can protect your system (pc) against all known and unknown virus/malware today. Thanks for the giveaway contest.

Twitter

hakah

Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Thanks for the Giveaway !
2. Why do you Want to win Panda Dome Advanced license?
Panda Dome Advanced is new Panda Internet Security which can protect you from viruses, hackers, online fraud, identify theft and known/unknown threats, surf the Web with new Safe Browser, parental control and ransomware.
I have used Panda Internet Security for number of years and then changed to Kaspersky Internet Security as KIS is better. With its new technology of Panda Dome Advanced, I would like to win this license and have a test on it before decision of a change again.

3. Facebook sharing link :

jerzy gruszecki

Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.142
Why do you Want to win Panda Dome Advanced license?
I want to win this program because it is a good program that protects our system against various viruses.
it is a fairly well-known anti-virus program and very popular for many years.
I will not mention its advantages because he is very well known on the market.
thanks for the competition and the opportunity to win it.

hakah

Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.97
Ok, we can wait for the results to come. Sincerely hope you can still be HERE with us in this FORUM and promo2day.com as well!
DO NOT LEAVE US !!!

UltraFlux

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.97
@ahmadkhaje

If you need help just ask :)
People come and go, life goes on.

If you truly care about this place at all, abandoning it makes no sense at all. It was pretty clear the previous management already had one foot out the door for a long time. So I doubt anyone is really surprised.

What can I say, I'm passionate about software, I actually want to invest my time here, and I want to make download.hr the best it can be. Which would you rather have, someone new ready to kick ass or someone with one foot out the door?

siddh

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 81.0.4044.138
provides the easiest-to- use and most intuitive protection for your computer. Install it and forget about viruses, spyware, rootkits, ransomware, hackers and
online fraud. Enjoy protection against malware threats plus security for your Android and Mac devices.
  • Rescue your PC
View attachment 8584

HOMEPAGE

Panda support
View attachment 8585

License Types:
-1User/5ِِ Device
-1 Yare

2.sher the giveaway on social media or other forums and add the link in your reply

Good Luck for all!
download.hr
One of the best protection,
  • Rescue your PC
View attachment 8584

HOMEPAGE

Panda support
View attachment 8585

License Types:
-1User/5ِِ Device
-1 Yare

Good Luck for all!
download.hr
One of the popular product in past, a good combination of security and lightweight

Alyna ze Mlyna

Addicted to Download.hr
Windows 8.1 Firefox 77.0
We have to wait
Let's see what happens in the future
I stop all my activities
In this forum
hope to see you again
And thanks to all the friends
I haven't been to this forum for several years. Probably a lot has changed during this time. However, I remember that you have always been in this forum. The difference between us is that you are here and I sometimes come. I think many users, including me, come to you. They are interested in your information on promotions and contests that you organize. Your work for this forum is very important. In my opinion, you should not leave your friends. Yes, the decision is yours, but do not be guided only by emotions.I wish you all the best.

EricRaphael

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Android Chrome Mobile 68.0.3440.70
Panda Dome Advanced is best for a personal computer. Its Endpoint detection lets you Endpoint Protection. It is lightweight to your system. It blocks all kinds of known and unknown threats like spyware, phishing, worms, rootkits, etc It is a top-rated product to use for Personal data protection with the option of Parental control. Its machine learning and next-generation panda technology keep safe your all devices. Its New-look impressed me very much. Panda Dome Advanced is very accurate and potential giving cyber-security to its users.

Twitter

ahmadkhaje

Top Download.hr member
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.116
@ahmadkhaje

If you need help just ask :)
People come and go, life goes on.

If you truly care about this place at all, abandoning it makes no sense at all. It was pretty clear the previous management already had one foot out the door for a long time. So I doubt anyone is really surprised.

What can I say, I'm passionate about software, I actually want to invest my time here, and I want to make download.hr the best it can be. Which would you rather have, someone new ready to kick ass or someone with one foot out the door?
Yes, I did
Wow

:notworthy: