- Giveaway URL
- Product Homepage
Operation Center is a software package consisting of a file manager, photo management, and service functions. In addition, it has an FTP client, a ZIP packager, an editor that can also be used as a word processor, as well as many file management functions, such as copying, moving, deleting, cleaning a hard disk, etc.
• Two file windows and file preview (optional)
• Tabs for multiple folders at once
• Copy and move files using Drag & Drop
• Reliable copying, without interrupting errors
• FTP and ZIP support
• Rename several times, format the disk
• Search files, optionally with and without indexing
• Text File Editor, RTF and CSV
• Photo management, image editing and viewing slides
• Automatic resizing and formatting of images
• Saving data from scratched CDs and DVDs
• Disk cleanup, memory usage analysis
• Sound feedback after the completion of lengthy operations
• Take screenshots, record sound
• Advanced clipboard (up to 16 items at a time)
• Servicing your PC
The Operation Center was written by Jochen Moszko. The first version appeared in August 1997, the second in May 1998. Starting from version 4.5 (May 1999) the program includes two files window. Since then, the program has two file windows, plus a quick view pane. There are also versions for Windows CE (3.0 - 4.2) existed. However, this series no longer develops. Version 7.7, 8.5 and 9.X were also on the market. In December 2016, it became known that the software was nominated for Victor 2017 WEKA Media Publishing.
Starting from version 11 (released in May 2013), the software has also been optimized for touch screens and tablets. There will also be a limited version of the SE offered, for example, Computer Bild 02/14 lining. Each major release is usually preceded by a public beta test, as well as version 15, which the manufacturer sells as „Operation Center x64 Professional". For Android, a very limited version is available, which, however, receives several functions from the Windows version.