No context menu in OneDrive directory

Emily185

New user
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.116
From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand feature.

What do I need to do to get the context menu working? I can't find much information on this... Resetting OneDrive doesn't solve the issue.

Kalju

Download.hr is simply the best
Windows 10 Chrome 83.0.4103.116
From a while back I noticed that there is no context menu for OneDrive when clicking files or folders in the OneDrive directory. Today I updated to the Fall Creators Update and the new OneDrive and there's still no context menu so I can't properly use the new on-demand feature.

What do I need to do to get the context menu working? I can't find much information on this... Resetting OneDrive doesn't solve the issue.
If this means that the folder named "OneDrive" does not have a right-click menu or it does not open, but at the same time all other folders have it, then the context menu for that folder is simply damaged or disabled for some reason. If it is so, then You can make new folder and everything should be OK.
If it is not so as I said above, there can be many reasons, but most likely there is only one. This is because your computer's registry is damaged.
It has nothing to do with OneDrive, and reinstalling OneDrive will not change it. This is the folder settings and properties. They are changed or damaged. Usually helps, if You restore folders default settings and/or restore registry default settings for folders.
If you don't have the original registry backup, then the only thing you can do is a new clean Windows installation where you can store your files, but you should definitely not keep the settings.