Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway NetflixVPN giveaway

Advertisement

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Windows 10 Chrome 73.0.3683.103
Don't forget to register at their web site. You must use same email address which you have used on our site

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Winners are listed. From 40 users only 7 of you have registered on netflixvpn.com

You have 48 hours to register there.
Please note that you must register with same email you registered on download.hr
Also, you must verfy your email on their site.

kaush.kirh

Basic PC user
I'm registered with "****@gmail.com" as my original account linked with download.hr forum.But my display name is "kaush.kirh".how to claim my license please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
I'm registered with "****@gmail.com" as my original account linked with download.hr forum.But my display name is "kaush.kirh".how to claim my license please?
At the moment when first check was done today (you can see time in my post above) there wasn't NetflixVPN account with your email

kubik67

Software guru
I win. A link to instructions on how to get the product does not work. My account was created right away. Action until may 12. Why is it so complicated?

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Because you don't follow the steps. 7 users who have only done steps correctly have already got their account yesterday. Tomorrow they will check your accounts once again and if you have registered account and verified your email you will get 1 year for free. If you didn't followed instructions you won't get free account.