Advertisement

Need to root Lg phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hascily

Basic PC user
To complete the Lg phone root task , i have spent a lot of time, at the same time, i even failed many times,
I met the same question when I used some root tool to root my phone. Finally,i stored in the phone whether data will be lost?

Advertisement

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Which model do you have?
Rooting shouldn't result in loosing data on phone

Kamastter

Basic PC user
There're many people worried about the data lost after rooted the phone. but I've never been lost data when rooting phone device,
, probably it depends on the root tools and operation process ,i use the AnyRooter to do ,in the fact,
i don't know what is it strengths,but the use is very convenient and safe

Last edited:

Manomtery

Basic PC user
There're many people worried about the data lost after rooted the phone. but I've never been lost data when rooting phone device,
, probably it depends on the root tools and operation process ,i use the AnyRooter to do ,in the fact,
i don't know what is it strengths,but the use is very convenient and safe
Thanks , the AnyRooter that i have tried before , cool

Kassftery

Basic PC user
The phone root may be lead the the phone data missing , so ,we have to sync the phone data to other device ,just to be safed

Yamterpko

Basic PC user
The root task is so complex for me , for get complete this task i have root many time and missing a lot of phone data at the same time,

Emily Baker

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0
For the LG devices that are running on a system of Android 5.1 or below, you can root it with a simple 3rd-party application. Here, you can try to find a proper one according to your own needs on the Internet, or directly take the below KingoRoot as your option. KingoRoot is a one-click root tool, that allows users to root LG devices and phones from other brands with 1 simple click.

- Donwload KingoRoot APK

Here, we'll take the APK version as a detailed example.

Step 1. Download and launch the KingoRoot Apk file on your LG phone.

Step 2. Click the "One Click Root" button to begin the whole process. Here, you should to ensure that you have a stable Internet connection, because the rooting scripts are stored in Kingo's server. And you need these scripts to guarantee the success of rooting. Otherwise, the rooting procedure will be failed.

Step 3. You'll get the results of rooting. Please be noted that if it show you a result of failure, we highly recommend you to try it for a couple of times. Because the script can only be downloaded one at a time, but running different scripts may get different results. So just more times by yourself.

Last edited:

Ceciclia Garcia

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0.3396.99
Since the Android brands is too much on the market, so people need to find the rooting solutions avaliable on their devices. For LG users, you can't find a tool that can works on all models and systems, so you need to find different solutions according to the LG models and Android OS. Here, we have tested and picked up several methods to help you root LG devices on Android 7.0, 6.0, 5.0 or below versions. You can follow them to solve your LG rooting issue as easy as 1-2-3.

Attachments

Billy Beckham

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0
You can go to here to learn the detailed steps of rooting LG G3 on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

When using this method, you need to download the following files:
- Download the latest version of Kingroot
- Download TWRP files from Marshmallow: Root G3 D855 MM.zip
- Download the SuperSU v2.65 file.

After the above preparations, there are still something should be done before the rooting process:
1. Mark sure your device is charged up to 60%, so that your device will never shutdowns due to out of power during the rooting process.
2. Take a backup of the whole contents of your device before the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.