- Product Homepage
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a multifunctional application for creating backup copies of the system, partitions and disks, the program also has a built-in tool for creating bootable WinPE media.
The program has a built-in task scheduler with the help of which users have the ability to start creating backup copies on a schedule, for example, daily, weekly, monthly when they log on to the system or log off.
In addition, when creating backups, you can set a number of parameters, such as email notification, add a comment, specify the size of the backup file, full copy, differential or incremental, enable password protection, exclude items from the backup, and much more.
Among similar tools for creating backup copies of MiniTool ShadowMaker Free data, it is possible to create backup copies of data not only on local computers, but also remotely; the ability to create backup copies remotely will be useful for network administrators.
To create a backup, it is enough to specify the source and the partition to save the backup.
• Fast backup system, partition or entire disk.
• Ability to create backup copies of data on remote computers.
• Safely restore systems and hard drives.
• Ability to run backup on schedule
• Ability to select the size of backup files or images to save disk space, such as, full copy, differential or incremental.
• Create bootable WinPE disks to restore the operating system in case of failure.
• Ability to clone a hard disk.