MBOX to PST Converter for Mac

ralphmiller

Made my first messages
OS X Chrome 86.0.4240.193
vMail MBOX to PST Converter for Mac OS exports emails and other data from MBOX files to Outlook PST file. This email converter supports MBOX file from Default Mail application in your Mac Computer, Mozilla Thunderbird and all other mbox file supported email clients.

MBOX to PST conversion helps you in performing migration of email database from MBOX file to Microsoft Outlook. This software can convert MBOX files to multiple formats like PST, MSG, EML, HTML, PDF formats and also directly import into Office 365 & Gmail.

More Info- MBOX to PST Converter for Mac

braydenharris

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0.4240.198
This Softaken MBOX to PST Converter tool is a most reliable tool that can import MBOX data to Outlook PST without any data loss risk. With this convert user can easily convert all types of mbox data into pst format such as thunderbird, Apple mail, Eudora and etc. This Software provides simple and easy user-interface where anyone can easily access it without any technical expertise.

PeterGrew

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 86.0.4240.111
MBOX email file conversion is now easier with the Shoviv MBOX converter tool. This email conversion utility export multiple or single .MBOX files into PST, MSG, and EML file format. Additionally, this tool also support up-to 20 email clients for MBOX file format including Apple mail and thunderbird.

aaronlee545

Can't stop visiting Download.hr
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0.4280.88
MBOX to PST Converter for Mac Software, this utility easily migrate MBOX file data to PST file format on Mac. It can easily maintain email folders and restore CC, BCC, To, From, and attachments. This software supports MBOX based email clients like Entourage, Thunderbird, Pocomail, Spicebird, AppleMail, Eudora, Netscape, SeaMonkey, OperaMail, ClawsMail, Mozilla Mail, etc. It provides you with a stop solution for successful conversion of MBOX files of Apple Mail, Entourage, Thunderbird, or Power mail in Outlook PST file. This software supports all Mac OS versions. The free trial version helps users get familiar with the features and the working of the software.

caleb_cruze

Made my first messages
Windows 10 Chrome 87.0.4280.88
Try this manual method:
  1. Open Microsoft Outlook and go to File.
  2. Click on Import and Export to open the Import/Export Wizard.
  3. Click on Import from another program or file -> Next.
  4. Click on Personal Folder File (. pst) -> Next.
  5. Click on the Browse option to locate or store the converted PST file.
  6. Click Next -> Finish.
To know more about Microsoft 365 migration visit O365CloudExperts.

Regards,
Caleb

joeshaw7751

Made my first messages
Windows 7 Firefox 84.0
I would suggest you this professional MBOX to PST Converter that help the users to easily convert all the MBOX files to PST without have any technical understanding. It allow the users to export MBOX files to Exchange Server and Office 365 with all items. It show the preview of all convertible MBOX files before the actual conversion and let the users to check desired emails by manually. Before using the full version of MBOX to PST Converter you should use It free trial version to read more about its functions and features.