Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Mass Watermark

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Mass Watermark is the easiest and most efficient way to protect your digital images

Regular price of this software product is $30. In this giveaway you can get it for free!

Visit giveaway page form more information: Mass Watermark giveaway

Advertisement

DHRSG Archive

Software guru
Thank you for the giveaway! I never participate in giveaways that are using widgets ... especially gleam and rafflecopter.

So this is goodbye, because I will never participate anymore in these giveaways. I am grateful for all the giveaway licenses I have received from you. They were most welcomed.

With deep gratitude,
Val.

PS: I will keep reading the external giveaways section. :)

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Val,

this is first giveaway in which we use widget (and in this moment the only but there will be one or two more this month) because we are trying to find best way how to organize a giveaways. I have found this widget on few popular sites and decided to try it. I would really appreciate if you could send me your cons about this method and your suggestions.

TThaoxinqing

Advanced PC user
I do not understand the proper way to this gift activities! I should be all completed the steps required!
But he did not receive a serial number to see do not know where to see!

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
I do not understand the proper way to this gift activities! I should be all completed the steps required!
But he did not receive a serial number to see do not know where to see!
After giveaway end 10 users will get licenses

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Just another way to phish for emails. Not doing this.
No, this is widget we are testing as a way to prevent spam and false users. We have limited number of licenses in this giveaway so we need a way to pick users. We can't give licenses to first 10 users because in that case giveaway would be active for 1 hour.

As allways noone is forced to participate in this giveaway but please check are you complaints true before posting them. There is no user who participated in giveaways that accused us for spamming or not giving them license.

TechGuru

Basic PC user
The widget should be tied to the account, not ask for another email address. I wasn't accusing you of spamming, just phishing in general to the widget thing. I have seen these all over the place.

kubik67

Software guru
Mass Watermark is a program for photo editing and watermarking, which is designed to process hundreds of images in a few clicks and a few minutes

kubik67

Software guru
In addition to the watermark function, has the ability to batch or single resize, crop, optimize, edit, EXIF data, etc.

kubik67

Software guru
Вы сможете добавлять фотографии в существующие альбомы или создавать новые альбомы, регулируя их настройки.

kubik67

Software guru
Самым интересным и продуманным является то, как все эти функции интегрированы. Они организованы в один непрерывный рабочий процесс и призваны сократить на часы рутинную работу фотографов. Mass Watermark — это программа для профессиональных фотографов, блоггеров, дизайнеров и всех тех, кто делится фотографиями он-лайн. С программой Mass Watermark вы можете легко добавлять водяные знаки на все фотографии и делиться ими с помощью Picasa/ Flickr/ Facebook/ Pinterest без потери качества изображений.