Advertisement

Kalju

Software guru
Log in is sometimes problem. Sometimes cannot at all, sometimes is only possible on some pages, for example today I can't log in to forum, but was possible thru the software page.
This is a bit strange.
Even though for years I have been engaged in all kinds of forums, I can not say, what the problem is. Maybe You can.
With the best regards, Kalju.

Advertisement

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

I also see that problem. I will try to upgrade forum tomorrow to new version. I'm on vacation with catastrofic Internet connection so I don't promise anything. I will try to do it very soon

Kalju

Software guru
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that this is a problem in the pop-up window. If it does not work, I recommend you simply disable pop-up registration/login window and me seems, that everything will work..

Kalju

Software guru
Again, problems logging in - sometimes it is possible, sometimes not. And if succeeds, then after a few minutes is not logged on again.
It is also quite problematic the redirection system, this absolutely mess.
In short - you want to see visitors in forum and maybe also users, but at the same time you make it absolutely impossible. For knowingly using all sorts of idiocies, that block visits and of course the users.
Of course - it really did not interfere me, because, if the forum has been blocked, probably there are some reasons, why is blocked, and I go to another forum, what is not blocked.

Dzi

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,

sorry for the problems but I will need more information. I have made few test and didn't had any problem with login. I used Chrome too (as I can see you use Google Chrome). Can you send me some more info or screens? Maybe steps you make and links.

We are not blocking anyone. At this time we only have one security check before visiting our site. It last for 5 seconds and after that users won't see it for 1 week (so I 5 sec redirect every one week). This is because we are under DDOS attack these days and this is the way to fight against hackers and make sure that site will be online.

Also, does someone else has the same problem?