- Giveaway URL
- Product Homepage
Leawo Music Recorder helps to record audio from any source. The program will be useful for music lovers, and will allow you to create sound recordings using a microphone or record audio through any other audio input device. You can record music from a computer or online resources like Last.fm, iTunes Radio, BBC audio, Pandora music, etc. Recorded audio files can be saved in several formats, for example, MP3 or WAV. Leawo Music Recorder also has a “Schedule” function to set the beginning and duration of the recording. In addition, you can add tags, album covers, song titles, artist names, and customize them manually using the built-in editor.
Key features of Leawo Music Recorder:
• Record audio and music from computer and online sources such as AOL Music, Last.fm, etc.
• Record audio via microphone or other embedded audio sources such as: Realtek High Definition Audio, Realtek Digital Input, etc.
• Schedule function to set duration and start recording.
• Record audio of any embedded audio input devices, as well as audio broadcasts on a PC with the ability to save in MP3 or WAV formats.
• Automatic download and add music tags: title, artist, album, year, genre and album cover.
• Support manual tag editing with the built-in editor.
• Setting a time interval for automatic filtering or dividing records by the program.
• Play preview audio, create, edit, or delete a playlist from the recording sequence.
• Add recorded music files to iTunes library in one click.