Giveaway contest Kerish Doctor 2017 License keys for 3 years,1key ESET Internet Security

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by ahmadkhaje, Oct 7, 2017.

1. ahmadkhaje

ahmadkhaje Software guru

Windows 10 Chrome 61.0.3163.100
    Giveaway URL:
    http://www.download.hr
    Giveaway expiration date:
    2017-10-31
    An all-in-one solution for automatic maintenance of Windows-based computers
    An all-in-one solution for automatic maintenance of Windows-based computers
    The application prevents crashes, fixes system bugs, takes out digital trash, optimizes performance, and keeps the computer safe. Acceleration of the work of your PC by up to 50%: you will see an overall boost and shorter response times. Cleaning up to 500 MB of garbage per day: one of the most advanced cleaning technology that gets rid of the digital "garbage" on your PC. Up to 30% reduction of the risk of system crashes: a crash protection and regular registry maintenance lower the risk of PC issues.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why do I need Kerish Doctor 2017?
    [​IMG] It will boost your computer's speed up to 50%. You will notice a marked acceleration in the speed of your computer and its response time.
    [​IMG] Clean up to 500 MB of garbage per day. It's the most advanced way to clean your computer of all sorts of accumulated digital "trash".
    [​IMG] Reduce the risk of crashes by up to 30%. Our system registry error correction and crash prevention system reduces the likelihood of problems.
    [​IMG]
    Download Kerish Doctor 2017 for free!

We invite you to try Kerish Doctor 2017. Download and install the software from our website.

You can use the program for 15 days for FREE, after which time you can activate the full version.
    Kerish Doctor 2017 - PC Troubleshooting, Cleaning, Performance Optimization, and Anti-Malware
    15 unique license keys for download.hr giveaway campaign.
    License keys for 3 years (plus one month reserve, expiration date of keys: 06 November 2020)

(TO participate please follow these 2 simple giveaway RULES)
    1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
    2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
    in the end 15 unique license keys Kerish Doctor 2017
    1key ESET Internet Security v 10
    Good luck
    And in the end between 15 wins and get a key from ESET Internet Security v 10

Tags:
    alpx, Alex Looria, tenet and 5 others like this.
  2. Rıza

Rıza PC user

Windows 7 Chrome 61.0.3163.100
    Thank you for this giveaway,

Keeping the computer healthy

The application uses a one-of-a-kind Real-Time Failure Detection technology to prevent Windows crashes in real time.

It regularly fixes system registry errors and corrupted keys, keeping the risk of computer failures to a minimum.
    Kerish Doctor also features the largest database of the most common Windows problems, letting you fix them with just a click. All unresolved problems appear in a list.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    ahmadkhaje likes this.
  3. Axion

Axion PC guru

Windows 7 Firefox 56.0
    Thank you for this giveaway.:)

Kerish Doctor 2017 is an integrated solution for computer maintenance that utilizes the most promising developments in this area.
    Monitor your computer’s health

Due to its unique and unparalleled Real-Time Failure Detection technology, Kerish Doctor 2017 can prevent Windows crashes in real time. The program regularly corrects errors and inconsistencies in the system registry, thereby reducing the risk of computer errors. In addition, Kerish Doctor 2017 has the most comprehensive database of solutions to the most common Windows problems that can be applied with just one click. Just select the desired solution from the list.

Kerish Doctor 2017 regularly cleans your computer of accumulated digital "trash", including system and software cache files. Our most advanced cleaning method, Intelligent PC Clean, factors in the date when each file was last accessed. This prevents the accidental deletion of any temporary system or software files that are still needed. Unlike other products, this method ensures the most accurate and safe cleaning of files.

Improve performance

Kerish Doctor 2017 will analyze your system and make recommendations to improve your computer's performance that can then be applied with a single click. The program makes it possible to optimize your operating system configuration, the operation of system services, and internet connection settings in order to achieve maximum performance. Game Booster technology also helps you increase game performance.

Protect against threats and vulnerabilities

Kerish Doctor 2017 protects your computer against malicious and potentially unwanted programs and also secures vulnerable Windows settings.
    In addition, the program also provides timely warnings when new vulnerabilities are reported in installed software and will help you update this software. The Kerish Deblocker function effectively combats malicious software, blocking your computer even if it is already blocked.

Take complete control

Kerish Doctor 2017 helps you maintain control over the most significant actions that take place on your computer.
    The program can prevent the appearance of new programs in the startup folder (programs that run when Windows boots), the installation of the new system services, changes to the start-up pages of web browsers, the installation of new extensions to web browsers, and many other things.
    You can block these actions with just one click.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  4. joji

joji PC user

Windows 7 Chrome 61.0.3163.100
    Kerish Doctor 2017 is a Comprehensible and Versatile software utility Created to Optimize and Maintain the Health of Windows System in a very Accurate and Unique way and of course I am a very Big Fan of this Marvelous piece of Good Developed Software.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  5. jerzy gruszecki

jerzy gruszecki PC guru

Windows 8.1 Firefox 56.0
    This is a very good program to optimize the system very much like this program I am happy with his work, I use this soft for a long time and I have not had any problems.It keeps my system in perfect order.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  6. brodyaga

brodyaga Basic PC user

Windows 7 Opera 48.0.2685.35
    Пользуюсь уже не первый год, поддерживает работу ПК на высоком уровне: удаляет уже не используемые файлы рееста, задвоенные файлы и пустые папки. Kerish Doctor-программа достойная, из всех оптимизаторов на мой взгляд лучший, система на глазах оживает и работает как часики.
    Очень удобный и понятный интерфейс.
    И что она работает почти без внимания пользователя.
    Установил настроил и радуйся жизни только иногда дает полезные советы .
    Легкая не грузит пк.
    отличный оптимизатор

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  7. kubik67

kubik67 Software guru

Kerish Doctor is the best comprehensive program which includes a great system optimizer improves the performance, protection from threats and vulnerabilities, fixes the problems, has more than twenty instruments.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  8. Kuhn

Kuhn Advanced PC user

Windows 10 Firefox 56.0
    Kerish Dr. ist ziemlich einfach zu bedienen. Es verfuegt ueber einen Autopilot Modus der alles wie von selbst ausfuehrt. Zudem schuetzt es vor Schadprogrammen. Kerish DR. besitzt eine Technologie die Windows Abstuerze verhindern soll. Der integrierte Booster verbessert die Leistung des PC bei Spielen und bei der taeglichen Arbeit. Im grossen und ganzen keine schlechte Software.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  9. VitorCoelho

VitorCoelho Basic PC user

Windows 10 IE 11
    I'm a very big big fan of this software's piece. As I know it cleans the computer of a lot of junk, avoiding crashes and improving significantly the performance of the computer.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  10. mamatue

mamatue PC guru

Windows 10 Firefox 56.0
    Thank you for contest. Kerish's good for computer

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  11. tonino98

tonino98 PC user

The One and simple software in optimize, cleaning and monitoring the pc. I like the improve of the performance of the computer. They have to improve the service options in maintenance, but the rest (cleaning and repairing) its very effective. I like the optimization options: startup optimization, optimization service, internet booster and getting recommendations.
    In the tools all the options in "work with the windows" are great. I found very useful: running processes, network activity, web browser extensions ecc. And if something go wrong you can always rollback changes.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  12. Pariah

Pariah Learning to use PC

Thank you for the giveaway. I am a huge fan of Kerish Doctor. It keeps your computer protected and working top notch. I hope I am lucky to win a license.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  13. salkay

salkay Basic PC user

Windows 10 Firefox 56.0
    Reliable and successful program.

ahmadkhaje likes this.
  14. Alex Looria

Alex Looria Learning to use PC

Windows 7 Chrome 59.0.3071.86
    Greetings to all participants Giveaway contest! Within last 3 years I use these multifunctional and high-quality product <Kerish Doctor> - and there were no mistakes or failures for all this time. First-class optimizer and defender in real time protection! And the technical support service Kerish Products <support@kerish.org> always quickly and thoroughly responds to inquiries via e-mail. P / S: I have only one question to the Software guru: clarify please, are these keys legal? I ask because three years earlier there was an "Giveaway action" on the one of Internet-site with 3-year keys, which were subsequently blocked by the developers of this program (usually the share keys on the <Kerish Doctor> are only for one year). I do not want to offend anyone, I'm just interested in personal security. By the way, I still have 5 license keys for <Kerish Doctor> from the action on the <giveawayoftheday.com> website valid until June 16, 2018. (If anyone needs it :)) Thank you, distinguished ahmadkhaje, for such a convincing answer (and such an amazing Giveaway-action that only confirms the idea of Socrates: 'I know that I do not know anything !...' :)

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    ahmadkhaje likes this.
  15. ahmadkhaje

ahmadkhaje Software guru

There are no illegal keys here
    screenshot_20171009_101115.png

Alex Looria likes this.
  16. jogsee

jogsee Advanced PC user

Windows 10 Firefox 58.0
    Its a good app to clean your system, but as with every other system optimization app, its needs to be used carefully.

17. ANTONY GAMAL

ANTONY GAMAL Basic PC user

Windows 7 Opera 47.0.2631.55
    kerish doctor is the only real system and pc maintenance app and it have all you need to repair and clean registry or if you wish to find and remove duplicated files and repair driver

18. Dann

Dann Advanced PC user

Windows 10 Chrome 63.0.3236.0
    The multitude of protection and optimization tools integrated in Kerish Doctor make it an efficient and reliable solution for those who wish to finely-tune and maintain their system to the maximum potential.
    Kerish Doctor is a comprehensible and versatile software utility created to help you optimize and maintain the health of your system.

19. errenn

errenn Basic PC user

Windows 10 Opera 49.0.2725.12
    Its a good app to clean your system, reliable and successful program.

20. mohamadali fardin

mohamadali fardin Advanced PC user

Windows 10 Firefox 56.0
    using kerish doctor I am assured that my system works properly and is protected,
    sometimes it informs me about some problems within my system or network configurations and helps me resolve them
    so happy to have this software,
    thanks for the giveaway