- Product Homepage
The utility scans the system and indicates those drivers that need updating or have not yet been installed. It will help keep the computer safe and make it more stable by using the latest versions of the necessary software.
Since the program is very convenient and has a minimum of settings, it will be easy to manage for the most sophisticated user.
Features Drivers Update Monitor:
• scanning the system for installed equipment;
• providing information about installed drivers in the system;
• comfortable updating of necessary equipment;
• Shows the necessary, but not yet installed drivers.
After starting, you just need to click the "Automatically find installed applications" button in the small Assistant window that appears. The system will begin scanning for installed components. At the bottom of the window, complete information about the series, manufacturer and version of the component will appear.
After the search for installed programs is completed, press the "Check for updates for selected applications" button in the Assistant window. The latter, by the way, according to its own assurances written on the page, helps with the first start of DUMo.
• Differences of the free version of software:
As already mentioned, the first really important difference is the lack of self-updating capabilities of devices. Therefore, it will have to be carried out manually.
The second difference is the lack of self-renewal of DUMo itself. To do this, you will have to visit the developer's site and download the new current version.
Priority user support by e-mail is also not. This is the third difference.
The fourth difference will be a few more advanced features of the application in its commercial version, but also not so significant.
DUMo Drivers Update Monitor free download in Russian is possible at the official link provided below after the characteristics of the program.
* According to user reviews and statements of the developer himself, DUMo has fewer false positives than other utilities with similar functionality. The creator of the latter was the company from France, KC Softwares, which released at least a dozen more such easy-to-manage but practical utilities. The application supports Windows 7, 8 and 10.