iPhone SMS & Ringtone

Linda1701

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 66.4.3359.208
First off thank you very much for the 4.0.5 Release!I enjoy the support and product which Ventis Media provides.. I bought another copy for my cousin
But my cousin brought up something to me when he switched from iTunes to the MM that I bought him.
His concern is.. how does he make/create and sync Ringtones?

.And if its not possible (with the current version) We'd both love to have this feature in a future release!
#ringetoner gratis iphone

Last edited:
We know that people can customize an exclusive ringtones for their iPhone while others are tending to purchase all kinds of ringtones on iPhone from the iTunes store in the daily life. But no matter where the ringtones from, you may never wish to delete, lost or format them by accident, right? However, iTunes is an one-way tool and has copyright protection, so that it has no ability to export ringtones from the device to the computer directly. That's why you need an iPhone Ringtone Transfer program to act the best assistant here. With the MobiKin Assistant for iOS, you can transfer or copy ringtones from all models of iPhone to PC selectively or in a batch.

Last edited:

Alex Guan

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0.3538.77
Here are 5 professional as well as popular tools for your reference.

Top 1. Coolmuster iPhone File Recovery
Top 2. Dr.Fone - Recover (iPhone Data Recovery)
Top 3. iSkysoft Toolbox - iOS Data Recovery
Top 4. Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery
Top 5. EaseUs MobiSaver for iOS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vijesti 0
Vijesti 0
Oglasnik 2
Vijesti 0
Hardver 0