Status
Not open for further replies.

graceyin2017

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0.3239.132
Lost/Deleted important data on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch? Don't worry. You still got chances to recover these data. All you need is a recovery software: Jihosoft iPhone Data Recovery.
jihosoft.com/recovery/ios-data-recovery.html

This software can help you recover deleted/lost contacts, call logs, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp, etc. from iOS devices easily no matter you have backups or not.

preview-and-recover-lost-data.png

Hope it will be helpful for you!

selvi

Learning to use PC
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0.3359.139
Hi

There are so many interesting and eye-catching tools available in the market but I would like to suggest you to give a try for a manual process first then go for such third party tools.

Thanks

graceyin2017

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0.3359.139
wowww...... that's so useful! Does it have a time limit within which it works or you can recover everything you've deleted?
Normally, you can recover everything you've deleted as long as these data are not overwritten. If you want to recover something on your iOS device, you can download the trial version of this software for free to see if it can find the deleted data you want and then decide whether to recover them or not.

Normally, you can recover everything you've deleted as long as these data are not overwritten. If you want to recover something on your iOS device, you can download the trial version of this software for free to see if it can find the deleted data you want and then decide whether to recover them or not.
I agree with you.In fact,these third-party software make the recovery work easy & safe.If you could scan the deleted file like photos,vedios,contacts,SMS which were deleted,they could recover them.I used MobiKin Doctor for Android before,it's useful.

Last edited:

Alex Guan

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0.3440.106
Which is the best iPhone recovery software? Here are 5 professional as well as popular tools for your reference.
iPhone File Recovery
Dr.Fone - Recover (iPhone Data Recovery)
iSkysoft Toolbox - iOS Data Recovery
Tenorshare UltData - iPhone Data Recovery
EaseUs MobiSaver for iOS

Status
Not open for further replies.