Advertisement

Discount iolo System Mechanic Pro (1 Year+Upgrades+Tech Support) For $20 (75% Discount)

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
System Mechanic Pro uses patented technology to restore speed, power, and stability to your PC. It fixes errors, boosts performance, defends against infections, and proactively prevents problems from reoccurring. This all-in-solution for complete PC optimization also provides online backup, recovers deleted files, securely wipes data, and includes high-performance triple-certified antivirus protection that won’t slow you down.

System Mechanic already includes more than 50 tools that work seamlessly to boost speed, fix problems and maximize performance, but new Version 12 includes new technologies that can protect your PC from stability threats more precisely and intelligently than ever before.

Core Data Recalibrator allows you to accurately detect and automatically repair Windows information corruption before it can destabilize a system. New Stability Guard proactively protects threats to system stability by automatically watching for rogue programs and unauthorized configuration changes that reduce system stability by honing in on the root causes of freezes, hangs, crashes, errors, and restarts.

iolo System Mechanic Pro For $20 (75% Discount)

Advertisement
excellent program to optimize your system and not just because it is on the 50 different tools, I used this program, but I ran out of the license, which is a pity because the program really worth our attention.
I would gladly come back to him.:bravo: