Advertisement

Download.hr giveaway Internet Download Manager

Advertisement

Serg Bull

Learning to use PC
Internet Download Manager - a very "correct" boot files ! The main role of the loader to load files, Internet Download Manager handles it beautifully . Previously, when the Internet appeared only all men were loading files via the built- in browser- loaders , including me, but when I found IDMan I was glad that there is such a thing .

Geo Aachen

PC guru
Firstly I would like to thanks a lot to Dzi who is the good administrator of download.hr for offerring this great opportunity of IDM contest. Download.hr always shares the excellent giveaways and contests. IDM is my favorite download software!
Today we can easily find out many free download software. But IDM has been no free version so far. And it's still getting more and more users day by day. I think there must be some reasons to cause this happened. In my opinion, one is single-minded. The company of TONEC has only one product since it established. It isn't like other companies which develop many kinds of products. So it can have enough time and passion for developers to improve IDM. Tonec's goal is very simplely that make download easily and fast. Not everyone even every country has fast netspeed, so those who have slow speed indeed require a download tool just like IDM. It is high efficiency because it can make full use of source and cost time as less as possible. The other reason is product itself. The IDM installation is pure and small (only 5.94Mb). Currently more and more software include other programs which are not informed or we don't want to install at all. But there isn't any bundle, malware or ads in IDM. Also IDM is very easily to use. Just two click—one is "click" the link which you want to download, the other is "click" the download button to strat download. Then what you need to do is just waiting untill the download will finish (IDM can classify download files automatically e.g compressed, documents, music, programs and video). That's maybe the reasons why IDM is such popular in the whole world. And it doesn't have to worry about competition with freeware at all.
Here netspeed is not fast. So I really need IDM for downloading. Hope to be selected as the lucky one:ROFLMAO: Count me in, please. Thanks again!

Last edited:

jogsee

Advanced PC user
IDM is one of the best Download Manager available in the market. Though there many free alternatives available IDM is still worth the money. One of its plus point is that it is updated frequently. Its also one of the most pirated software, but the developers work very hard to take out the pirated copies, and this is good for the users who buy it. So, thanks for this wonderful giveaway. There will surely be a lot of participants.

softbuff

Basic PC user
My friend is a computer geek and all his advice on softwares has been awesome but once when I saw him use IDM I asked him what is special about this download manager compared to the other best ones? 'He said it does what they dont'

softbuff

Basic PC user
When all other download managers failed to download streaming videos from famous sites I searched for the right one that does it and most of my search pointed to this one. I wonder why I have not used this one long back

antinkuntin

Learning to use PC
Last-speed Download: fully use your İdm line!
Queue management: Sort Files download itself
Timing: You download anytime
Connectivity: Open a connection as you want depending on the site so allow faster downloading.
Browser support: Internet Download Manager is a download program that supports adding a browser to download you will not end
And more particularly internet download manager

Thank you for sharing a very nice gift.

samirr

Learning to use PC
My friend is a computer geek and all his advice on softwares has been awesome but once when I saw him use IDM I asked him what is special about this download manager compared to the other best ones? 'He said it does what they dont'

kubik67

Software guru
This is the best rocker in the world. Intercepts links and high speed.
Now it's rare not dangle from the net some useful files. Thus before almost all have the problem and some possible errors when loading. There are many programs that allow you to automate the process of downloading files from the network, but among them successfully solves these two problems only Internet Download Manager.

kubik67

Software guru
Internet Download Manager is a very "correct" file Uploader! The main role of the bootloader to load the files, and Internet Download Manager cope with it fine. Earlier when the Internet was in there all the people were loading the files through the built-in browser downloaders, including me, but when I found IDMan I was delighted that there was such a thing.