Advertisement

Giveaway contest ibVPN one year Ultimate 5 accounts

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0.3945.130
Capture.PNG

thank ib VPN To work with us and the one year Ultimate 5 accounts
1579613406691.png

The Complete Solution for surfing the web Invisibly and Geo Restricted Websites.A VPN service to protect your identity and unblock restricted websites.ADNS tool to optimize your video streaming experience on restricted media networks like Hulu or Netflix to use in networks where VPN can be restricted

VPN protocols OpenVPN PPTP L2TP and SSTP
premium plan features
75+VPNservers 2000+dynamic IPs located in DE,NL,UK,US,IE,FR.CH,IT,LU,RO,RU,ES,EG,NZ,JP,TR+2000 dynamic IPs
VPN versus other online privacy and unblocking rectricted websites technologies Yes,there are altematives toVPNfor unblocking restricted websites or hiding your real IP address/ The most popular are proxies and DNS solutions

ibVPN All in One Client for Windows
  • Access your favorite websites anytime from anywhere
  • Access your favorite geo restricted website anytime, from anywhere in the world
  • Prevent hackers from stealing your data
  • Protect yourself from 3rd party tracking
  • Pick from a worldwide network of servers
  • Open VPN, PPTP, L2TP, SSTP supported
  • ibDNS integrated
  • Connects at start up
  • Kill Switch & auto reconnect included
Capture.PNG

ibVPN has many features such as kill switch, DNS leak protection, IPv6 protection, downloading-uploading live chart—every necessary thing. It always performs perfect results of Hiding IP, protecting DNS Leak and WebTRC Leak (even with 128-bit PPTP). ibVPN lets Users connect via PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN and SSTP protocols from any of their packages. Changing protocol is performed very easily from within the desktop client, although for most purposes there is little reason change from the secure 256-bit blowfish encrypted OpenVPN default option
Capture.PNG

:notworthy: to participate please follow these 3 simple Giveaway RULES:notworthy:
1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)

2.write,why you want to win a license of
3.share the Giveaway on social networks,forum,etc(optional)

Stay connected with the ibVPN team
* Facebook -www.facebook.com/ibvpn
* Twitter- www.twitter.com/ibvpn
* Blog -www.ibvpn.com/blog
* Join our community -http://forum.ibvpn.com/
End of competition(10/february/2020)
in the end ibVPN 5x one year Ultimate

download.hr
good Luck for All
======================================================

also discount
Celebration of 10 years

On the occasion of the tenth anniversary,
50% off for all plans with pricing starting at $0.05/day.
ibvpn-anniv-ads-955x500 (1).jpg

Get the Best Deal Now!

Last edited:
Advertisement

john123

PC guru
Windows 10 Firefox 70.0
ibvpn : We are an independent VPN provider. ibVPN is a privately-owned company that is not related in any possible way to investment funds, hosting, data mining or other companies interested in processing their users’ data.

i want invisible browsing vpn because :
The VPN, Proxy & Smart DNS
small but powerful.
Supports a lot of servers

facebook share

jogsee

Advanced PC user
Windows 10 Firefox 72.0
I have used it in the past, it connects quickly and provides a lot of options.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Digital

Advanced PC user
Windows 10 Firefox 68.0
iBVPN have 24x7 best customer service, nolog policy, based on romania, P2P Servers, AES 256-bit encryption, major OS support, major VPN ptotcols supported including OpenVPN, Softether, Stealth VPN., Complies with EU GDPR., Routers supported VPN, Socks proxy. :)

AMIR Persian

Learning to use PC
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0.3945.117
Hi
It really should be said that the designs also vary based on the incorporated functionality. Try to remember that not all their options present VPN.:giggle:
For instance, ibDNS will work as a proxy only in a position to unlock accessibility to streaming companies, creating them consider that you are in an eligible place to look at the stream:love:. ibVPN supports most current platforms and gadgets. There are native applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, as effectively as the extensions for Chrome and Firefox , when Linux units, routers, some clever Tv platforms, and gaming consoles the consumers will have to configure manually.:D
  • Browser extensions :
  • Who Demands a VPN
  • A leaking and slowly VPN, with a troubling history
  • Rapid VPN with superb safety, encryption
I live on Iran , I need VPN For Use Freedom Internet :)

hamilton

Basic PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0.3945.130
Thanks so much ahmadkhaje for arranging this GiveAway.

Some years ago,i used ibVPN for a while.it had very good speed with many servers.it supported various VPN protocols.I had good experience with ibVPN and i want to repeat this experience with ibVPN.

I want to win a license of ibVPN because i live in the country with very high level internet censorship.without VPN,we can't access to all social media (and even telegram) and news,movies and music websites.some VPN protocols has been blocked by my government.so i need VPN that support various VPN protocols such as ibVPN.so i hope i'll be a winner.

Marsorbitor

Software guru
Linux (Ubuntu) Firefox 21.0
Thanks a lot @ahmadkhaje for having this giveaway.

ibVPN does not collect any specific user activity.the chances of ibVPN turning over personal data to the world are slim to none. ibVPN uses the industry leading 256-bit AES encryption standard. This is as secure as it gets. ibVPN has 35 servers that allow torrenting. The good news is that I can set their desktop application to automatically connect to torrenting servers every time I use the service. ibVPN supports almost every device imaginable. ibVPN also added TOR support. The TOR network will forward my traffic signal across ‘relays’ and ‘nodes.’

I want to win a license of ibVPN because ibVPN has a lot to like! ibVPN really shines when it comes to security, anonymity, and customer service.
One outstanding positive of this VPN is the different packages with selected features for specific uses of the VPN. For example, I can buy a Torrent VPN plan specifically for secure, anonymous torrenting.
I love to give them 100% !
I'm really happy with their service and don't plan to go elsewhere since they always were listening to their clients.
I have been a subscriber to the ibVPN for 3 years now, and I cannot be more happier with them. Their service never failed me, always having enough bandwidth. The customer service is also the best, always ready to help, and finding a solution to my issues within minutes. The products are great, the service is very good. The speed for me has always been good. They have an option of selecting their VPN server by the speed which works well. What I particularly like is they supply a DNS server which is better than my ISP ones. Also, they are improving their product all the time so new and exciting features come out regularly.

Twitter Share

Thanks for this giveaway!

I would like to win this great!

kin9man

PC guru
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0.3809.132
ibVPN has many features such as kill switch, DNS leak protection, IPv6 protection, downloading-uploading live chart—every necessary thing. It always performs perfect results of Hiding IP, protecting DNS Leak and WebTRC Leak (even with 128-bit PPTP). ibVPN lets Users connect via PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN and SSTP protocols from any of their packages. Changing protocol is performed very easily from within the desktop client, although for most purposes there is little reason change from the secure 256-bit blowfish encrypted OpenVPN default option

i want program because : worldwide network of servers - Open VPN, PPTP, L2TP, SSTP supported

facebook share

azer omar

Basic PC user
hello frends and thanks for all geavaway to this site and good luck for all
It really should be said that the designs also vary based on the incorporated functionality. Try to remember that not all their options present VPN.:giggle:
For instance, ibDNS will work as a proxy only in a position to unlock accessibility to streaming companies, creating them consider that you are in an eligible place to look at the stream:love:. ibVPN supports most current platforms and gadgets. There are native applications for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, as effectively as the extensions for Chrome and Firefox , when Linux units, routers, some clever Tv platforms, and gaming consoles the consumers will have to configure manually.:D
  • Browser extensions :
  • Who Demands a VPN
  • A leaking and slowly VPN, with a troubling history
  • Rapid VPN with superb safety, encryption
I live on Iran , I need VPN For Use Freedom Internet

Gay

Basic PC user
OS X 10.10 Yosemite Firefox 67.0
To preserve personal data, today everyone needs a VPN to access the Internet, especially in countries where citizens are not free. I am not aware of cases where ibvpn was compromised. This is the main reason to pay attention to this particular product.
I would like to get an ibvpn license because I live in a country where free access to information is limited.
Thanks for the giveaway.

wackper

Basic PC user
I used ibVPN for a long time, I liked it a lot, it has many servers, a good privacy policy and a secure encryption
I want to win a license to surf the internet and avoid prying eyes
thanks for the giveaway

HAMED1368

Learning to use PC
Thanks for the giveaway.

ibVPN is a 100% NO logs VPN.
Secures VPN connections on PC or mobile while traveling
Lots of servers in the most-wanted locations
The online entertainment content at a click away
ibVPN allows you to choose between the most popular VPN protocols (OpenVPN, SSTP, L2TP)

I need this VPN to break through the constraints of my state government as well as internet security

Last edited:

dhruvmercury

PC user
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0.3809.87
Twitter share
ibVPN is a reliable VPN with many useful features such as kill switch, many protocols like PPTP, Open Vpn etc, ibDNS integrated and apps for Windows and many browsers. I would love to use these features for enhanced privacy and security. Thanks!!!

knoelli

PC user
Windows 10 Chrome 80.0.3987.67
Thanks a lot for this giveaway competition and good luck to all participiants.

ibVPN stands out from it's competitors with it's large amount of servers, high speed and a strict no-logging policy. Also being located in a country which is no member of the 5-eyes-alliance is a huge benefit for privacy.

I would like to win a license because I want to use the internet without limitations, unlocking services with geo restriction, and without having prying eyes on my activities.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Invisible Browsing VPN (ibVPN) is one of the most popular VPN providers of the moment. IbVPN has all the features that you expect from a VPN provider and emphasizes respect for the privacy (and anonymity) of the user.
In addition, IbVPN also offers an anonymous DNS service (ibDNS). In this review we test the VPN service from ibVPN and see if this big name is worth considering within the VPN world .

TWiTTER SHARE