Advertisement

Giveaway contest ibVPN 5 ACCOUNTS+5ESET Internet Security

ahmadkhaje

Software guru
thank ib VPN To work with us and the 5 license
The Complete Solution for surfing the web Invisibly and Geo Restricted Websites.A VPN service to protect your identity and unblock restricted websites.ADNS tool to optimize your video streaming experience on restricted media networks like Hulu or Netflix to use in networks where VPN can be restricted

VPN protocols OpenVPN PPTP L2TP and SSTP
premium plan features
75+VPNservers 2000+dynamic IPs located in DE,NL,UK,US,IE,FR.CH,IT,LU,RO,RU,ES,EG,NZ,JP,TR+2000 dynamic IPs
VPN versus other online privacy and unblocking rectricted websites technologies Yes,there are altematives toVPNfor unblocking restricted websites or hiding your real IP address/ The most popular are proxies and DNS solutions

(TO participate please follow these 2 simple giveaway RULES)
1.In one sentence, express your opinion about this software. (100 characters left)
2.you must be a registered member here on download.hr forum.
in the end ibVPN 5 accounts ofTo 5 devices
5 key ESET Internet Security v 10
Good luck

Last edited:
Advertisement

Digital

Advanced PC user
IbVPN is best & its have great speed & encryption , worldwide server, great customer support & it's cheap & best VPN provider & support major protocol.

&
ESET Internet Security have high detection ratio & very few false positive, firewall & webcam protecion & exploit protection it's best for pc

Thanks for this giveaway, hope i win this giveaway

Last edited:
I like IbVPN, because it has an acceptable speed and is really stable. user interface with more protocol options is another good feature of IbVPN software that I like.

ESET internet security is a security software which has a low effect on PC performance that I never heared bad news about it.

mitre

Learning to use PC
IbVPN I need is this software to protect my computer and my identity and data. I hope 1 license.
ESET is a wonderful software for virus protection easy to use and slows down the computer. Good luck to all

David Hagan

Advanced PC user
I have used this VPN before and it and Cyberghost are my favorites and work the best for me. No disconnects, no slow speeds, plenty of servers. I would love to have this back again becasue my Cyberghost is almost up. And as for the Eset. I have a trial version of Eset Smart Security 10 on my Windows 10 and I think it is the best Eset product in the last few yers.

Kuhn

PC guru
Oh,it seems that this ipVPN software is very good. I normaly use steganus online shield,but it has fewer dynamic ids. This ipVPN has a wider selection. Eset IS is a good program. I also used it for years,and I never got a virus problem on my PC. Very nice!(y)

ANTONY GAMAL

Basic PC user
Ipvpn is the best vpn support my country Egypt .

There is a limited VPN provider support Egypt internet . So I can visit disable sites which check my location and not accept IP from Egypt

Eset is my lovely security suite . I have used it till now. We can simple it powerful with light system resources
My license end soon so I will happy if I get free one

zogana

Learning to use PC
ib VPN has no experience with it but would certainly like to get 1 license.
ESET Antivirus've used and am very satisfied. Protecting my computer and no problems with viruses andOther threats. I hope 1 license.
zogana35@gmail.com

Last edited:

yash

Basic PC user
ESET is a good software and you can check out its ratings on VB100. The ratings itself speak for many words.

ib VPN is a bit slow for me in my region when using for P2P softwares but otherwise very good.

Last edited:

Radko Dimov

Basic PC user
Every VPN Software provide a formal assurance or promise, especially that my identity in Interet it's a safe and security.But I know that best of the best VPN Software for my surfing in Internet is a only one IBVPN.I trust and believe only it.

Pompei

Basic PC user
ib VPN
Currently, iBPPN has more than 25,000 users in more than 130 countries, more than 80 servers, more than 2000 IP addresses, proxy in five countries. Platform compatibility exists on Windows, Android, Mac and iOS. OpenVPN, L2TP, PPTP and SSTP protocols are supported.

ESET
Since 1992, ESET has been developing security products for individual and corporate users. ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ESET Internet Security, ESET Smart Security Premium, ESET Cyber Security for Mac, ESET Mobile Security for mobile and ESET Endpoint Security for organizations are recommended to be trusted by millions of users worldwide.
Eset is doing very important work in the institutions. The ERA console does a lot of things without having to go through a lot of money-making programs.

IbVPN is simple and easy to use proxy & IP changer. And you have many 100 + servers in 47 countries and + 500,000 users satisfied
ESET security software provides antivirus advanced protection against all kinds of threats, thanks to the cloud and ESET solutions are famous for its low impact on the system. The balance perfect speed, detection, and ease of use

Examon

Learning to use PC
ESET AV is one of the best antiviruses on the market and it doesn't slow down PC.
IbVPN is very nice VPN for bypassing stupid country restrictions which is still active on some websites.

Supu Kabi

Basic PC user
Thank you for the giveaway .
IbVPN is a very good vpn its help in bypassing blocked website and capped internet speed at least for our country.

There is nothing to say about ESET it is the best security software with excellent detection rate.

kubik67

Software guru
ibVPN:
ibVPN is one of the most cheap and affordable VPN services. Available to all security protocols, you can always choose PPTP, L2TP, SSTP, and OpenVPN, depending on what you want. A large number of servers in many countries. Supports cross-platform compatibility. Reliable Security and protection of private data. Military grade encryption.

ESET Internet Security v 10:
ESET Internet Security v 10 - full antivirus NOD32 with cloud technologies and layered protection. Includes proactive HIPS, firewall, protection, Internet banking, anti-phishing and vulnerabilities, antispam and parental control. Incredibly lightweight and reliable protection. Uses few resources, with its functions to cope perfectly. Is easy to use and secure.

Conclusion:
Having these two wonderful security product is possible with high probability to be confident in their safety when working in the online networks.

raff

Basic PC user
I want this ESET Internet Security v 10 this good security for me
ESET Internet Security v 10 - full antivirus NOD32 with cloud technologies and layered protection. Includes proactive HIPS, firewall, protection, Internet banking, anti-phishing and vulnerabilities, antispam and parental control. Incredibly lightweight and reliable protection. Uses few resources, with its functions to cope perfectly. Is easy to use and secure.
very fast when booting your system not like other Anti Virus or Internet Security... may be I am glad to have this Internet security once again thanks for this giveaway Eset good software!!!

also I like IBVPN no difficult to use simple interface you can access any block sites! I hope to have this IBVPN I am very thankful for this giveaway good software. . . I am sure a'm happy with this IBVPN.

Last edited: