Advertisement

Tweaks & Tips How to Transfer SMS from Android to Android Phone

Niki Law

Basic PC user
After switching from an old android phone to a new one, you must have been frustrated on how to move all data, especially text messages, from the old phone to the new one. After all, text messages records tons of important chat history with friends or colleagues. It sounds difficult to move all messages from one phone to another in a short time. Don't worry, with the help of Jihosoft Phone Transfer, you can transfer sms from android to android in one click.

Step 1: Get the free trial of this program from its official site, launch it and click "Phone to Phone".

Step 2: Using 2 USB cables to connect these 2 android phone to PC and this program will automatically detect the 2 devices.

Step 3: When successfully detected, select "SMS" from the data types and click "Start Copy" to move text messages from android to android.

Advertisement

candiceskelley

Learning to use PC
Thanks for sharing! To transfer SMS from android to android, you are also suggested to use Phone Transfer on RenewAndroid, this tool will help you transfer the data with one-click.

Last edited:

Hascily

Basic PC user
As i think ,transferring text between two Android phone is very easy , because they are both Android device or the same operating equipment, it won't be any danger happening when switch,
Although I haven't operation, but i have move text between differen device ,

Xkoiul

Basic PC user
Looking for good tool for file transferring? Android file transfer supports transfer files between Android and computer and from Android to Android. Just need install it and connect your two devices with computer, you can transfer freely. How to transfer text messages between Android.

Last edited:

MassferP

Basic PC user
To transfer messages from Android to Andorid is not difficult to complete, you need to have an USB , computer and install a transfer app ,maybe you can get more about Android messages transfer from tis tutorial

Kasnilty

Basic PC user
To Transfer messages between two phones , you can use a Android transfer app to help, you just need to connect your two phones to computer at the same time, and use the app to transfer messages between them. Remember set the source position and destination position.

Kamastter

Basic PC user
To Transfer messages between two phones , you can use a Android transfer app to help, you just need to connect your two phones to computer at the same time, and use the app to transfer messages between them. Remember set the source position and destination position.
Thanks for your Answer , but if i want to transfer data between blackberry and iPhone, which can help me to complete this task without any losing